Chapter 24

Skylar Pov

I woke up in the middle of the bed alone. I look at the time to see it 11:39. I quickly showered and got dressed in thin stockings with a black skirt and maroon shirt. I braided a strand of my hair to the side. Before I walked out I caught a glance at myself in the mirror. I gasp at the now dark hickeys all over my neck. I grab a white scarf and walk down into the kitchen where I see Narcissa and Lucius at the dining table along with Draco. I walk in to take two seats down from Draco. He sent a glare my way but I just shook it off.

"Good Morning Skylar, glad to see you join us." Lucius greeted me.

"Good Morning, Sorry we arrived pretty late last night."

"No need to apologize dear, We're glad to have you stay with us," Cissy says. Lucius nods his head in agreement.

"Yes, we haven't seen you here since you were 11. My have you grown into such a beautiful young lady" Lucius says while picking up the daily prophet.

"Thank you"

"How are you two doing with your studies," Lucius asks us.
"Excellent marks as always Father." Draco cut in and I nod in agreement. Throughout the breakfast, Lucius talks about the prophet. Once we finished I was getting ready to leave but they wanted to tell us something.

"We will be leaving again today and won't return till Christmas ball. And please both of you wear something nice. This ball is super important and we need both of your Presentable and to be on excellent behavior." Lucius says to us and I just nod and walk out.

I walk all the way to the library in the house. I started to pick a book. I looked around and one caught my attention. I pull it off the shelf 'The call of the wind.' I laid on the sofa there and started to read it.

"They're gone." I look up to see Draco walking into the library. I went back to the book ignoring him. I felt him sit down on the arm of the chair.

"Ignoring me aye" He trails his finger up and down on my legs. Still ignoring him I continue to read.

"You should know I don't like being ignore" He whispers, moving closer to me.

"How about we finished what we started last night." Right before he reaches for my skirt the doorbell rings. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He walks out of the library and not a minute later I hear a bunch of chains of "Mate's and Hey's." I was thirsty so I decided to walk down to the kitchen

Draco Pov

I am sitting at the dining table with Chris, Paul, Harrison, three mates of mine I met while visiting Durmstrang.

"Telling you mate the next she came to class and whacked him with her charms book." They laugh

"Draco mate who is that." I look up to see Skylar walking in with her eyes glued to a book.  I look at my friends to see them watching her every move.

"Hey, sweet cheeks," Harrison said as she turned around and raise an eyebrow at him. "Get me a drink would ya." They all laughs when he said that. Before I could say anything Skylar spoke up first.

"Do I look like a fucking house elf to you," she says as Paul and Chris howl at her.

"No, Then you can get your lazy ass up and get it yourself." She walks out through the other door to the Kitchen. I smirk to myself seeing she could care or less for them.

"She goes to your school," Paul asks and I nod.

"I know you said Hogwarts girls were Hot but not that damn hot," Harrison said.

"I know it makes me want to transfer," Chris says.

"Who was that"

"Skylar Rivera."

"Rivera as in William and Amanda Rivera Daughter." I nodded again.

"Damn mate she could kill you with her mind," Chris says laughing

"I wouldn't mind getting to know her in bed," Harrison says. I clenched my hands on the table.

"And I wouldn't mind going to Azkaban if you say some shit like that again." Skylar walk out of the kitchen and made her way out before she opens the door.

"Leaving so soon." Paul fakes pout.

"Yeah, I want to see the Famous Skylar Rivera" Harrison barked.

"Well, you see her.....Now goodbye." She walks out of the room
"Feisty one she is," Chris says with a smirk.

"Can't wait to be around her the two days I'm here," Harrison says

"What makes you think she wants to be around you," Paul ask

"Look at me, I have been having girls fall at my feet for years. And besides what our mate Draco tells us the girls at Hogwarts are easy." Harrison boast

"Yeah, most are but sorry mate I beat you to it with Skylar." A bunch of ooo's came from Paul and Chris. As Harrison's smirk drops.

"Sure but we can always share as we did with- um what was her name-......oh yeah Parkinson." He gains back his smirk.

"Parkinson was nothing but a fling unlike Skylar Mate." I spat the mate part. Chris and Paul make more sounds.

"Oooooh someone scared I might  steal their  chance."  He pouts

"Not likely since she barely acknowledged your presence." I shot back before he could say anything Chris cut him off.

"Let's see who room she goes to tonight. Whichever she picks wins."he says and Harrison nods in agreement.

"Stupid" I mutter understand my breath with a smirk knowing she already sleeping with me. Now I understand when they say Karmas a bitch.

Remember to Vote and Comment see you all next chapter.