Chapter 20

Skylar POV

"Would you stop following me" I spat 

"I'm just trying to apologize" Potter says and  I scoff

"I don't care anymore just drop it" 

"Ron didn't mean it and I'm sorry for the lake I swear I had no idea" He tries to explain

"What is it going take to show you I don't give a damn" I spat as I walk to my common room but he still walking behind me

"At least speak to Hermoine you shouldn't be mad at her" He says which is the only useful thing he says. He right she was the only who stuck up for me.

"Rather I speak to her or not it's none of your business." I spat as I went into my common room shutting the door behind me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What happen" I see Draco on couch but starting to stand up.

"Nothing" I lie trying not to cause trouble knowing he will interfere with anything.

"I know when you're lying Skylar just tell me what's going on." He says and I sign. 

"I'm fine I'm just going to go put some things up for dinner." I say more convincingly. I went up to my dorm putting my books away and changing into a more comfortable shirt. I pulled back on my robe grabbing an letter from my father. I scan through it before tossing it.

Mintues later I'm walking into the great hall and sitting next to Tori

"Hello Babe"Tori says and I give her a smile. "What the matter." She ask.

"My dimwit of a father is all." I says and she nods not wanting to pry further. Theo came rushing in and starts telling everyone about how Snape was chasing him throughout the corridors.

"What did you do." Blaise says while laughing.

"You all know that lily he keeps on his desk." We nod

"I'm just finishing up my assignment from detention and when I walk up to give it to him. I said 'Professor I think your lily dead.' He start trying to grab me like a lunatic and I was running for my life." He says and we're all laughing.

"That so sad" Tori says.

"Thank you Tori for caring if I'm alive or not." Theo says

"I think she means that it sad Snape couldn't grab you." Draco says and Blaise laughs harder this time. Tori nods in agreement with what Draco says.

"Oh fuck you guys." He says and we continue with our dinner. Tori talks about the balls Tomorrow night and who is going with who. I zoned out on most of the conversation. That when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up at my friends who look confused other than Draco who looks piss. I turn around and see Diggory standing behind me.

"Hey Skylar can I talk to you."

"Yeah" I simply said and gets up. Draco gives me are you serious eyes and I just shrugged my shoulders.

We make it outside the great hall. And walk further down some more.

"So what did you want to talk to me about." I honestly forgot that Diggory existence. Not to be rude. But the last time we spoke was after he took my virginity and clearly stated that the night we shared meant nothing. And from the lake I threaten his girlfriend