Chapter 21

Draco POV

I slam her door as I walk out of it. I run my finger through my hair tugging on it a little.

"Finally found you." A female voice said but wasn't the one I wanted to hear. I turn to see Pansy and a skinny white dress hits the ground. I rolled my eyes and faced the wall again.

"I told you I would be downstairs, why are you at my dorm drakie Pooh." I gag a little as she walks towards me. She grabbed my arm but I yank it away causing her to stumble toward it a bit.

"What the problem, we have to go to the ball now." She pleads and I scoff.

"I'm not going" She starts to whine and stumps her feet like a fucking toddler.

"Why n- oh I see that why you were outside the door you want to go have some fun inside." She says seductively.

"Yeah sure" I say and her smirk grows bigger and she opens her dorm door and walks in. Before she could say something I slammed the door closed and walked off.

"Just not with you." I mumble and walk to the great hall. I walk inside and take a seat at the table with Theo Blaise and Tori at it. Soon the music starts playing and the champions walk in with their escorts. And there she is holding on to Diggory's arm. They all walk in and start to do the opening dance. I watch as he places his hand on her waist as they start moving to the dance. It wasn't till the dance I noticed I was gripping the table with my right hand.

Skylar POV.

Right before Cedric spins me for the last time he thanks me once again for doing the open dance with him since Cho was nowhere to be found. He spins me to the next person before I can introduce myself they speak up first.

"Miss me" I look up to see Draco and sign. He places his hand on my hips as we start to dance.

"Where is your date." I ask

"I don't know slam the door in her face and walk off." He simply said.

"Wha- why would you do that." He rolls his eyes and leans into my ear.

"Never wanted to go with her ." A shiver goes through my spine as I feel his cold breath against my neck. Then I see strands of black hair coming towards us and realize his date finally came back. I gently push him off of me, making us both stop dancing.

"Is this your way of apologizing" I ask and he nods

"I swear I would have never ask Parkinson if I knew you wanted to go with me"

"You say that like 'this" is one sided" I say and he spins me as apart of the dance

"Well it feels like it one sides, I've been on my best behavior ever since-"

"Looks like your date wants a dance." He looks confused as he turns around and sees Pansy marching towards him.  

I turn and walk off the dance floor before I take a seat. I see Hermione rushing out of the great hall Potter and Weasley after her. I walk out to see her screaming at them as they run up the stairs as she just slump to the ground crying. I walk over to her and the click of my heels cause her to look up.

"Are you okay." I ask

"Why do you care if you are angry at me anyways." She replies and I take a seat next to her.

"I know but I shouldn't be you didn't say it." I respond and open my arm as she lays her head on my chance and cries more. I stroke her hair trying to comfort her.

"Want to tell me what happened ." I ask

"Ron, he's a bloody idiot and ruined my night." She sob and wraps her arms around my back pulling me into a tighter hug and I do the same.