CH 17 - Secrets! We Got Lots - Kareem's POV

.

**** EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

KAREEM'S POINT OF VIEW – SECOND TO LAST WEEKEND IN AUGUST 2020

.

.

After opening up to me about his first times having sex, I gotta admit that his first was a crush of mine. And the fact that he never – ever mentioned that he a fucking sexy ass super model. I mean James Crockett is a sexy piece of man and I'd love to ride that uncut dick of his.

But anyways, Desiree allowed me to spend the weekend with Prince so I didn't want to waste all of it listen to his first time stories as hot as they might be. I need to feel that beautiful dick that my man loves to push deep inside of me and fill me up with his babies.

.

Kareem: Wow!

Prince: Meh!

Kareem: [confused at his "meh" comment] ... Why just "meh?"

Prince: Honestly? [I nod at him]

... Because I don't see what good this is gonna do, besides stir up old memories we may not I really don't want to talk about this anymore, because ...

Kareem: [cutting him off] ... Nah, I'm still tripping about your model boyfriend.

Prince: [blushing as he chuckles] ... He's not my boyfriend. He's on the go too much and he's not out ... just like us. And he very that built when we were messing around.

Kareem: [shrugging my shoulders] ... I'm turned on and jealous at the same time.

Prince: [blushing and chuckling again] Why?

Kareem: Because. Just because.

Prince: [chuckles] Well okay.

Kareem: Yup! [as I start taking my clothes off] ...