CH 33 - Collateral Damages: Hasan & Malcolm - Kareem's POV

.

KAREEM'S POINT OF VIEW – THIRD WEEK IN OCTOBER 2020

.

.

Them – Malcolm & Hasan

Malcolm Epps
Age/Height/Weight: 23, 5' 10", 165 lbs.
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight/DL Bisexual – Fully Versatile

Hasan Simmons
Age/Height/Weight: 23, 5' 9", 140 lbs.
Identifies/Orientation & Role: Straight – Straight

.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT, THIRD WEEK IN OCTOBER 2020

.

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but why I'm finding out that everybody has Prince involved in their life – or that Prince is finding his way into everybody I know lives. Yeah, I was in a fuck up place went Prince told me about him and Hasan, and then to have Hasan tell me about the other times they had sex – well how Prince let Hasan smash. Thank God, I've been extra busy at work.

But tell me how work brought me to Malcolm. So Quincy got another contract to model for one of the "unlisted" companies Simone would kick projects down to one of the new associates, namely "me." So I reached out to Malcolm to do the photoshoot of course, especially after I found out what we were advertising. I'm not saying that I did it for the drama, but I'm definitely not saying I didn't either. The two already know each other and with the product we were advertising, I had a strong feeling that Malcolm would have Quincy naked in no time.

.

Simone is the female version of the boss that sexualizes every employee they come in contact with. I heard the warnings from my coworkers and saw what she did with Quincy's friend, what's his name. She would do favors for her friends and hooked them up with discounts on the fees. The company that I got assigned to was a male underwear company. And by underwear company, I mean those made for sex or show or sex shows typa drawers. Since this was an online company, everything was gonna be digital. Simone even "suggested" that I model some of the clothing – yeah, that's how she described it. So when the "clothing" showed up and Simone gave me the box, I was like "oh hell no," she tryna fuck. So in order to avoid her constantly interrupting and flirting with us, I arranged for the shoot to take place in one Malcolm's parent's real estate properties at night.

.

Kareem: I wanted to get away from the office. My boss was trying get one or all us like she did your boy. Whatever happened with him?

Quincy: [chuckles] He was living large for a week and some days, then she dropped his ass ... He was like, "I got me a sugar-mama!"

Kareem: [laughs] Well y'all don't have to work with her.

Quincy: [visibly shocked as he holds up the skimpy underwear] I never did any underwear modeling before.

Kareem: [chuckling] ... You did swimsuits/bathing suits ... whatever they call em, so it's kinda the same, and I swear if they were any shorter, your junk would be hanging out.