CH 26 - The Trade Next Door: Darnell - Kareem's Narration

**** EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

KAREEM'S NARRATION ABOUT THE EVENTS OF HIS FRESHMAN YEAR IN COLLEGE - 2015

.

Him – Darnell

Him – Darnell

Darnell Fletcher
Age/Height/Weight: 18-22, 5' 11", 160-165 lbs. [AT THE TIME]
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight – Straight

.

From the first night, I went out to eat with Prince and Darnell, and I caught both of them looking at Hasan's dick. I was jealous of Darnell; I mean, he got to sleep in the same room as that big dick motherfucker. From the way he noticed it, I gots to believe he was loving the view.

Darnell had that "I'm straight, but you know ..." typa vibe. One of those pretty boys. I'mma have to put some work in to figure him out. Maybe he's like Jaquon, straight acting nigga in public and a power bottom like no other in the bedroom.

.

I went on a mini-mission to find out if he was a potential snack or not. I could work on Prince anytime since we shared a room. But Darnell always seemed to have something planned. He'd only go out with the group and there was always a few females with the group. So I never thought to try anything else with him, besides maybe get a glimpse of him in the shower, since we would only lock the door if we were taking a dump. By the time we finished up our freshman year, I'd seen Prince and Hasan naked so many times, I could describe their bodies from memory. But Darnell always made sure to always wrap a towel around his waist before getting out of the shower, so I got to see was his firm ass.

.

I always wondered why he was so shady with me. At first, I thought it was because he didn't want me to get more playing. The nigga was good, but he's a Russell Westbrook kinda point guard and I'mma Chris Paul kinda PG. Plus, Paul is way cuter anyways, and that booty he got – LAWD-A-MERCY!

Sometimes, I think niggas be knowing I fucks with sexy niggas and Darnell is someone I'd must definitely fuck with. But he's just was a nigga, I couldn't kick it with. Mostly on his part since he acting all stink and shit. That's why I gave up on tryna see if he was "DTF" like Stanley. Shit, I wasn't even trying with Stan. I guess when I showed him my ass in the locker room that one time, he was sprung.

It wasn't until me and Stan started hooking up, when I really noticed the way Darnell was acting towards me. The nigga would try and play as many minutes as he could get away. The coach wasn't about playing the whole game, he'd say "it's a marathon, not a sprint" all the time. So when the coach got ejected from a game, the assistant coach took over and played Darnell for the entire second half. That assistant coach was nothing but a BITCH ASS NIGGA! Stan tried to keep me calm the rest of the game after he fouled out.