Epilogue of Book I

.

.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you all for reading, liking, commenting, and sharing.

.

.

To be honest, I had plans on where I wanted to story to go and what it may end up being. But as I wrote more and find holes and unexplainable gaps, I had to rewrite things way at the beginning and write completely new chapters that ended up changing chapters that were supposed to follow. I also had to delete a few chapters and the current plan is to put them into Book II.

.

What will happen in Book II? [Hopefully, I'll have the energy and time to complete it]

.

So Prince finally gets Hasan to go all the way and let him be the top in their unspoken "sometimes" relationship, will this blossom into more than something fuck buddies do from time to time?

Will Kareem and Prince re-rediscover their love for one another?

Will Prince and Hasan continue their pursue "relationship" any further or will they stay as "Frennies with Bennies?"

Does Hasan still consider himself straight after not only having sex multiple times with Prince, but allowed Prince to take his booty virginity?

What is Hasan's job for Malcolm's mother?

Does Malcolm have alternate motives with Kareem, Hasan, and Prince?

What happened Quincy and his wife Keisha? Will she get caught? And if so, how many people will get caught up in the plot?

Will old flames return and if so, what will they bring to the picture?

Will Prince tell his family about his sexuality? Do any of them already know, besides older sister Royal?

Will Kareem's open marriage be exposed to his and Desiree's families?

.

Once again, thank you one and all for reading, liking, commenting, and sharing this book.

.

.

.

.

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

...... ⏯⏸