CH 11 - My First Time: Jaquon - Kareem's Narration

**** EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

**** EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

KAREEM'S POINT OF VIEW – SUNDAY MORNING, MID JULY 2020

.

Kareem: Iight, let me tell you 'bout my first time ... okay listen ... my first time was ... with my mother's boyfriend's nephew. I had no clue Jaquon got down like that. But I guess he put two and two together after catching me looking at (lusting for) him like a hundred times.

.

Him – Jaquon

Him – Jaquon

Jaquon Peterson
Age/Height/Weight: 17-19, 5'10", 160-165 lbs. [AT THE TIME]
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight/DL Bisexual – Versatile Bottom

.

KAREEM'S NARRATION ABOUT THE EVENTS OF HIS PRE-TEEN & HIGH SCHOOL YEARS

.

Like I said, we knew each other since I was eight and he was nine. My mother would go to the hair salon like every other Saturday morning. Being a single mother, she would drag me along with her. There was a barbershop right next door, so she'd drop me off to get my haircut and go 'bout her business. But y'all know how women be in the hair salon. They asses be in there for like two fucking hours and shit.

People thought that Jaquon was Larry's son since he pretty much raised Jaquon. Larry would have him working at the barbershop during part of the weekend. So I had someone to chill with while my mother was getting her hair done. So me and Jaquon became barbershop best friends. I liked Jaquon a lot, but just as a friend in them days. I wasn't thinking 'bout him in that way. We were just good friends. I played around with this boy that lived down the street when I was young, but that was just kiddie shit. Jaquon and me was on some teenage lustful nuts type shit when we started messing around.

Man, that nigga Jaquon stayed in trouble! One time, he got sent away for a whole year. I heard it was fighting over some girl that he got pregnant. This bitch was like three years older than him and already had a fucking kid with some other boy. Larry paid for the abortion. On top of all that, I also heard that he was getting bounced around from relative to relative. No of them wanted to deal with his hard head badass.