CH 24 - The Seasoned THOT: Tristan - Prince's POV

**** EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

PRINCE'S NARRATION ABOUT THE EVENTS OF HIS FRESHMAN YEAR IN COLLEGE - 2015

.

Him - Tristan

Him - Tristan

Tristan McKinnon
Age/Height/Weight: 18-21, 5' 8", 150 lbs. [AT THE TIME]
Identifies/Orientation & Role: Openly Gay – Bottom

.

Oh boy, Tristan – Tristan was the first person I sex with on campus. If I knew that he would end my future relationship with Kareem, I would've never messed around with him.

.

Okay, find the beginning now. In the first semester of my freshman year, I had Biology with this boy named Tristan. During the second week of class, I forgot my textbook. Of course, it was a Monday, and I was out late with Kareem, Hasan, and Darnell the night before. (Them niggas think this shit is like high school). So the professor told me to partner up with somebody and Tristan was the only one with an empty seat next to him.

While we were sharing the textbook, he caught him looking at me a few times. The next time I saw that he was looking at me, I smiled and giggled slightly. We continued glancing at each other for the remainder of the class. He unlocked his phone and opened up Twitter. Of course, I was glancing over at it and I saw four half-naked photos of him. Half-naked, shit ... the only thing he had on was a jockstrap. I swear my dick sprung to life in about half a second.

My first thought was, "damn, he got tasty looking ass!" My second thought was, did he let me see that purposely? My next thought was, I gotta test this little cutie cause from those pictures, I'm guessing he's a bottom. He scrolled down and began to type in something. I guess he realized that I may be able to see his screen (which I could), so he shifted his body away from me.

.