CH 19 - The Ex's Husband - Both POVs

.

KAREEM'S & PRINCE'S POINT OF VIEW – LAST WEEKEND IN AUGUST 2020

.

.

KAREEM'S POINT OF VIEW – EARLY FRIDAY MORNING, LAST WEEKEND IN AUGUST 2020

.

Why was I so eager to see this nigga? I mean, if he was down to mess around, he'd most likely be a top. If not, maybe he'd only let me suck or jack him off. SHIT, I'd suck on that dick. A little sucky-sucky might lead to him spreading those legs apart for me.

I was stalking his IG profile, so what! This nigga legs being shirtless and in some shorts. Some short-shorts! I guess he wanna so off all them tattoos. Maybe should've been a tattoo artist. All them sexy niggas willing to get half or full-on naked for some ink! Shit like 90% of the basketball team had a tattoo somewhere on their bodies that required them to get undressed. But I can't draw so ...

.

I drove my little beater to Quincy's dealership and asked to see him. The lady that greeted me was all smiles until I said I was there to see Quincy. I was like bitch you can save that shit for somebody, I wasn't coming to see your ass anyways! Quincy saw me as I was walking up to his office and instantly broke out his gorgeous smile as he walked out to greet me.

.

Quincy: [extending his hand towards me, I guess he had to act like a professional here] ... Good morning, Mr. Shepherd, I'm glad you could make it here this early.

Kareem: Yes of course.

.

Quincy puts his hand on my back as he leads me into his office. The dealership was all new and shiny, with floor to ceiling glass offices, so no office action for us.

.

Quincy: So wassup Brother Slim Cocoa?

Kareem: [chuckles] Keeping it professional I see.

Quincy: [chuckles as he flashing that bright and gorgeous smile of his] ... Yeah, so how far in the process are you?

Kareem: Not far at all. Just at the cars I like.

Quincy: Well, we can go see what's on the lot and what we have at our sister dealerships. If you like something you see you can put in an offer.

Kareem: I already saw something I liked. Now I want it even more. [taking a lollipop out of his candy dish and licked it sexually]

Quincy: Oh really? Which one?

Kareem: The one I was stroking.

Quincy: [looking over my shoulder into the showroom before quietly saying] ... I gotta keep it professional while I'm here.