- Second Interlude -

.

NARRATOR – FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER 2020

.

.

After hearing that Prince, spent his 2016 Spring Break having sex all week long with Hasan, Kareem kept himself calm until her drove out of Prince's subdivision. Finding a parking lot to pull into, Kareem parks, laying his seat all the way back and covering his face with a towel.

Fighting back tears, Kareem thinks about what he should do. Kareem picks up his phone and calls Jaquon.

.

.

Jaquon: Sup baby!

Kareem: [sighs] Hey!

Jaquon: What's wrong?

Kareem: I just found out that Prince was doing more than I thought he would.

Jaquon: And?

Kareem: Whatchu mean, AND?

Jaquon: Cause, y'all was just fucking. [kids screaming loudly in the background]

... Hold on, lemme go outside, these kids going crazy I here. [yells at his kids as he walks away]

Kareem: Well you help make em!

Jaquon: Yup, sure did! And that's why I can cuss they bad little asses out. And went, they godfather coming to get them?

Kareem: [laughing] ... Soon.

Jaquon: [laughs] ... Where you at? Hiding?

Kareem: [sucking his teeth] Damn nigga, I called you to talk. Not have you ask me a million fucking questions. [Jaquon rolls his eyes and nods his head]

... Good. So he finally told me some of the shit he did with Hasan.

Jaquon: That's the skinny one with the big dick, right?

Kareem: Yeah, him.

Jaquon: [sighing] ... Okay, I'mma be blunt as fuck. You ain't innocent nigga. How many niggas you fucked with while you was with him? I know I'm one of them niggas.

Kareem: [sucking his teeth and rolling his eyes] ... I know, but I asked him about it and he lied to me.

Jaquon: [shrugging his shoulders] ... You lie every day.

Kareem: [sighs as he rolls his eyes] ... I'll talk to you later, bye! [hanging up on Jaquon]

.

Kareem sits in the parking lot for another half hour before finally driving home.

.

.

The week of silence between Kareem and Prince didn't go unnoticed by Desiree. She was actually happy to have him stay home for the weekend. Kareem text Jaquon and set up a weekend visit for him and his two kids. The plan was for them to during the third weekend in September.

The visit went off without a hitch. Jaquon, his longtime girlfriend Wendi, and their children, Aaliyah (5 years old) and Jaquon Jr. aka "LJ or Lil Quon or Lil J" (3 years old). Having these young children in her home, had Desiree going baby crazy like never before.

Kareem and Jaquon went out to Applebee's to drink without the screaming kids and nagging wife/girlfriend and to watch some college football. While they were there Jaquon kept flirting with the manager. She kept flirting back so why not they guessed. She looked familiar for some reason, but maybe it's because Applebee's was one of our favorite sports to eat. Kareem, Prince and Hasan would get the 2-for20 meals all the time.

After Jaquon was done flirting with the manager, he and Kareem went on a joy ride all over Freeport. As they were making their way back to Kareem's house, Jaquon reaches over and starts to rub on Kareem's dick.

.

Kareem: Damn, I had to drive halfway around the city for you to make the move?

Jaquon: You got a mouth too. If you wanted me to do this sooner, you shoulda asked me.

Kareem: Hook a nigga up. I miss my baby.

Jaquon: I miss you too, but we need to get back. Baby momma bout to kill my battery with all these messages.

Kareem: Iight.

.

The rest of the weekend was spent treating the kids to all of the sites in Freeport. Desiree told Jaquon and Wendi that needed to visit more often. They also agreed to spending a week together over the summer.

Kareem enjoyed hearing that because he could always depend on Jaquon to give up the booty. This was the first time since they started having sex, that they didn't get together over a weekend together.

.

.

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

...... ⏭