CH 31 - The Wife, Wayne, & Me - Kareem's POV

.

KAREEM'S POINT OF VIEW – SATURDAY NIGHT, LAST WEEK IN SEPTEMBER 2020

.

.

Desiree: You 've been a moody ass nigga for weeks now. We're going out to dinner.

Kareem: [sucking me teeth] ... I really don't feel like going anywhere.

Desiree: [slapping me on the back of my head] ... BOY ... if you don't go get your moping ass in that shower. I need you to get outta this damn funk you been in. We're going out.

.

When Desiree was pissed, you better watch out. So I took a quick shower and got dressed. She drove us to a hotel.

.

Kareem: I thought we were going to eat or go to some club.

Desiree: No, baby, we're here to released your stress.

Kareem: Baby, what you up to?

Desiree: Follow me and let us handle our business.

.

Wait, what? "Our" business? Who's our? What the fuck was I walking into? I follow Desiree into the elevator and to the suite. Hey, this room looks familiar.

.

Kareem: Feels like I been here before.

Wayne: That's cause you have.

Kareem: Oh shit! What you doing here. [looking his half naked body]

.

Him – Wayne

Him – Wayne

Wayne Morgan
Age/Height/Weight: 26, 5' 10", 155 lbs.
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight – Open Minded

.

I look over at Desiree as she begins to take off all of her clothes and pulls me along over to the bed. Wayne follows closely behind me as Desiree sits me down on the edge of the bed. They both start to remove my clothes. My dick on extra hard at time moment. Desiree makes me slide back further on the bed and then proceeds suck my dick as Wayne began to finger her.

I gotta admit, that I'm very attracted to Wayne and kinda wish Desiree wasn't here right now. But in order to get with him again, my wife was part of the packaged deal. I mean, it's having two great choices at the same time, even though me and Desiree don't usually invite another man in bed with us. To be honest, I'm not sure if she knows everything about Wayne but if she doesn't, she gonna find out.

.

At first Desiree was the center of attention, but then me and Wayne's eyes connected as he prepared himself to have my wife. The way he was blushing and smiling, made me wanna just watch them the whole time. That shit sounds crazy as fuck now that I say it out loud. But I guess this what happens when a husband is too wrapped up in his former boyfriend's sex life. Another crazy thing to say out loud.

.

Anyways, I watched as Wayne tried to destroy my wife. My dick stayed on brick as I was watching him the whole time. All I could think about last summer. We took turns giving Desiree multiple orgasms. When we finished up finished, Desiree was lying a mixture of everything. All three of us showered together and then went our separate ways. When we got home, Desiree showed me the messages Wayne sent to her.

.

Wayne TEXT MESSAGES [11:38 PM]:

Desiree TEXT MESSAGE [11:38 PM]: Thanks for tonight

Wayne TEXT MESSAGES [11:38 PM]: that's all I get is "thanks" 4 2nite?

Desiree TEXT MESSAGE [11:39 PM]: Yes, thank you for tonight, I'll ttyl.

Wayne TEXT MESSAGE [11:40 PM]: he tell you bout last summer?

Desiree TEXT MESSAGE [11:41 PM]: I ... WILL ... TTYL!

.

.

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

...... ⏭