CH 27 - Mr. Onlyfans: Hasan - Prince's Narration

.

**** EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

PRINCE'S NARRATION ABOUT THE EVENTS OF FRIDAY AFTERNOON, DECEMBER 2015

.

Him - Hasan

Him - Hasan

Hasan Simmons
Age/Height/Weight: 19, 5' 9", 140 lbs. [AT THE TIME]
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight - Straight

.

The Barkley Benjamin Cook University "Stallions" had a game in Preston, NC, against Murray University. Murray U was another one of our HBCU vitals. Murray U was known as the party school outta all the HBCU's in North Carolina. If I was only concerned about partying, I would've applied to Murray. But my parents weren't gonna go for that noise—especially my mother with her Ph.D. in Education.

Hasan being Hasan, he wanted to see what all the talk about Murray U was really about. And of course, I did too! At this point, I'd seen Hasan's dick a bunch of times and knowing that he planned to fuck as many girls as he could, no telling what else I might see. Some dick pounding action or some pull out and cum action. Maybe even a view of his booty as he's fucking some girl from behind. I knew if I got to see his ass, I'd stalk his ass. I've always wanted to fuck a big dick nigga. Seeing that big ole thang just flopping around as he bounces on my dick.

I drove all the way to Preston, which is about 80 miles northwest of Freeport. We stopped along the way to get some snacks and to use the bathroom. Seems like every time Hasan had his dick out, he was making a video of himself jacking off. He was in the bathroom for damn near ten minutes. When he finally came out to the car, I tried to crack a joke.

.

Prince: ... Damn you musta been blowing it up! Glad, I went first.

Hasan: Nah, I was making some money cash.

Prince: [shaking my head as I laughed] ... I'mma call DPS on you.

Hasan: [chuckles and looks at me with a confused look on his face] ... Huh? What's DPS?

Prince: [giggles] Dick Protective Service.

Hasan: [laughs] ... Nigga, I'm going to jail then, cause I beats the fuck outta him.

Prince: [laughs loudly] ... Until he throws up.

Hasan: [continues to laugh] Every day, bout five and six times a day.

Prince: [turns to Hasan in shock] ... Jesus! That many? I think you might be addicted.

Hasan: [shrugging his shoulders] Addicted to making these bills.

Prince: ... If you say so.

.

Our boys, Kareem, Stan, Darnell, and Malcolm rode with the team. The Stallions basketball team had some tall ass sexy niggas, but them giant tree niggas wasn't my type. I'm not short but standing next to a six-foot-seven nigga ain't cute. It never looks good climbing a bottom's back. Plus y'all every see an 8" dick on a person that's like 5-7? That shit be looking big ass fuck when you compare it to someone over six feet. That's kinda the same way when them ginormous bodybuilders are naked and their junk looks small as fuck. I'm 5-11, so my dick looks very big on my body. And Hasan is 5-9, with his massively huge dick hanging off his slim frame.