CH 1 - I Ain't Seen You Since Last Year! - Prince's POV

**** EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

.

**** EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

PRINCE'S POINT OF VIEW – THURSDAY AFTERNOON, MID JULY 2020

.

Me – Prince

Me – Prince

Prince Eric Vasser
Age/Height/Weight: 23, 5' 11", 155 lbs.
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight/DL Bisexual – Versatile Top

.

Sometimes people just seem to get pulled back together, whether they want to admit it or not ...

This year has already been so full of drama, so the last thing I needed in my life was some more fucking drama. But sometimes you just can't help the way that someone makes you feel. Y'all know, that unexplainable love.

.

Okay, bear with me now. Being a social worker can be hard at times, taking children away from their parents or guardians. I was driving the official SUV of the North Carolina Department of Social Services in what many will know as CPS or Child Protection Services. My supervisor Claire Smith wanted me to take over one of her many cases. We were on our way to check on a three-year-old boy who was removed from his mother. The boy was placed with his aunt on his mother's side and her husband.

.

(Mrs

(Mrs. Shepherd's House)

.

We pull up to this nice-looking white house with a long driveway.

.

Prince: Well, at least he's living in a nice house now.

Claire: Don't let the looks sway you. Some of the nicest houses have the nastiest people living inside.