Brave the Storm, Part 2! End of the Thunder God!!

... in the ruins of Shandora...

The city was dead silent, the usual jungle sounds of life having all but ceased after the battle just moments earlier.  Most, if not all animal life inhabiting the ruins had fled the area before the fight started.  Draped across the ruins like a shag carpet was the giant python, its colossal head rested motionless atop a slowly crumbling building.  Its long, forked tongue hung lifeless from its mouth, its slow, shallow breaths coming in raspy hisses.  

Then, its eyes snapped open, blinking several times and briefly seeming to bulge out of its skull.  They then snapped shut for a few seconds, before opening again.  Upon closer inspection, the snake was not actually conscious, but instead, its eyes being forced open by two figures within them.  

It turned out to be Luffy and the young Shandian girl, Aisa.  Both of them had survived being trapped inside the python's stomach, and had made their way up to the snake's head in search of a way out.  Holding up the snake's eyelid, Luffy knocked on the front of the eye, and Aisa seemed to snap at him, before he let go of the lid.  The eye snapped shut again, before the snake's jaw opened, the duo, along with Pierre, sliding down the tongue before tumbling onto the ground below.  

Luffy was the first to stand, hopping up excitedly and running up the steps of a nearby pyramid.  Aisa followed shortly after, while Pierre was still getting his bearings.  

"YEAH, WE'RE FINALLY OUT!", Luffy shouted gleefully, stretching his arms high above his head and he inhaled as much fresh air as he could.  He then took notice of his surroundings.

"Huh, where are we?  The ruins?", he pondered, excitement growing as he scanned the vast, ancient city, "Wow!  Look, we made it!"

Luffy turned to the still exhausted Aisa.  

"Is this the place where I can find the gold bell?", Luffy asked.

"Gold bell?", Aisa questioned, "If that's here, then this... is this our homeland?"

As he scanned the ancient ruins, Luffy paused upon spotting a pair of massive holes in the ground.  

"Wow!  Those are big holes!", he exclaimed, hopping off the ruins and startling Aisa.  He landed harmlessly on his feet, while Aisa stared after him.

"Wait for me!", she shouted after him, "Where are you going?"

Luffy gave no answer as he ran, leaving Aisa by herself.  Upon reaching the site of the giant holes, he came across a truly horrific sight.  The  unconscious forms of Zoro, Robin and Gan Fall were strewn across the ground, their still forms blackened and bloodied.  Chopper was there too, though his injuries were not so grievous, and Nami and Saurus, who had been with them, were gone without a trace.  Panicked, Luffy ran to their aid, reaching Zoro first.

"ZORO!", Luffy shouted, a mix of anger and fear evident in his voice as he shook his crewmate's shoulders, "OI!  WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!  HOW DID YOU GET LIKE THIS?!  WHERE'S NAMI? AND SAURUS?"

He heard shouting and crying coming from one of the holes, and he ran over to check it out.  Leaning over the charred edge of the hole, Luffy found Aisa, crying over the unconscious form of Wyper.  Enel's attack hadn't pierced all the way through the earth, preventing him from falling through the clouds below.  Of everyone present, he had sustained the most damage, with almost every inch of his body soaked in blood and burnt.  Luffy gulped.

"Isn't that the bazooka guy?  Even a strong guy like him was beaten.  Who the heck did all this?", Luffy questioned.

"IT'S ENEL!!!  ONLY HE CAN DO THIS KIND OF THING!!", Aisa sobbed, hauling herself out of the hole.  Once she was out, she hunched over and continued to weep, tears falling onto cobblestone.