Rumble in the Ancient Jungle. The Terrifying Little Garden!

"Look Saurus!", Navirou shouted, lifting an egg out of the nest we found, "I think this is the one we're looking for!"

I picked up the egg and looked it over.  The egg was a semi-light green color, and was marked with jagged, unconnected red lines.  Definitely a Deviljho egg.

My smile widened and I chuckled, hugging the egg to my chest as we stood up to leave.  We spent hours searching for this egg on Mt. Celion, and finally I found it.  Most riders found Deviljho too wild to handle, but I always found them oddly cute.  Like big, angry, chubby pickle dinosaurs.  With teeth, lots of teeth.  All over.

We quickly left the den before any angry monsters could show up.  As we flew towards the Darj Snowfields, the closest place with a stable, I could feel the egg moving slightly in my bag.  The egg was likely already close to hatching.  We touched down outside the cabin and brought the egg inside.  I set the egg on a soft bed of hay and raised my kinship stone.  The stone glowed and the egg began to hatch.  It thrashed wildly as cracks spread across its surface.  Then, the egg hatched, pieces of eggshell scattering across the floor and laying in the middle of them was a baby Deviljho.  

The newborn Brute Wyvern yawned and looked around.  Once it noticed me, it ran over, stumbling a few times, and hopped into my arms.  It nestled itself into my arms and rubbed its head against me.  I gave a soft 'awww' and gave him a gentle scratch under the chin.  Like the rest of his kind, the young Deviljho was mostly a dark green, with a cream colored underside.  His large fangs were dull yellow, and he not only had them in his mouth, but also on his chin, back and thick tail.  His eyes were red, the same color as his talons.  His arms were short with three stubby claws and and only very small fingers.  

The little Deviljho spotted Navirou and jumped down to chase him, but being a newborn, struggled to keep his footing.  I giggled at this and picked him back up.

"Slow down little guy, you just hatched", I cooed softly, "you still need a name.  How about Sharptooth?"

The Deviljho gave a little happy roar, pleased with his name.

"Welcome to the team , Sharptooth."

...

I was awoken by the sound of Luffy and the others shouting about something, followed by the ship shaking wildly.  I yelped and stumbled out of the bed.  I quickly threw on some armor, deciding to stick with my Jaggi Armor for now, and rushed outside to see what was happening.  When I got to the deck I saw the tail fin of a massive dolphin disappear beneath the waves.

"Morning Saurus-Chan!", Sanji called out, running over to me carrying a tray of drinks.  He hands me a drink before prancing over to Nami and Vivi.  I sweatdropped.  

"About time you woke up", I heard Zoro remark.

"You have no right to say that to Saurus-Chan you stupid marimo!", Sanji shouted angrily, "you slept almost as long as she did!"

"Grr, you wanna go, you stupid ero-cook!", Zoro growled, a hand on one of his swords.

I shuffled over to where Nami was.

"Are they normally like that?", I asked.

"Unfortunately.  You just get used to it after a while", Nami sighed, before going over to the bickering males.

"CAN YOU TWO GET ALONG JUST FOR ONCE!", Nami shouted angrily, smacking the both of them hard on the head.  Sanji and Zoro dropped to the ground, each holding a swelling lump on their heads.

"She's terrifying", I whispered to an equally terrified Navirou, who just nodded and gulped.

Nami walked back over to the railing, looking at the strange bracelet she was wearing.  I think I overheard her call it a Log Pose?  I followed her gaze when she looked out to see and spotted an island in the distance.