Give back our Logpose! Toxic Thief Gypceros!

...with Luffy, Sanji and Chopper...

"COME BACK APPLE KNOT!", Luffy yelled excitedly, chasing a small herd of Aptonoth through the jungle.  The panicked herbivores let out distressed cries as they ran, trampling anything that stood in their way.  Chopper and Sanji chased after their captain, trying desperately to match his pace.

"DAMNIT LUFFY, NAMI ALREADY TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THEM ALONE!", Sanji yelled, "WE HAVE PLENTY OF FOOD ON BOARD!"

His words fell on deaf ears, as Luffy continued chasing the fleeing herbivores.  Smaller animals fled into the underbrush to avoid being crushed, and birds fled their perches as the stampede shook the trees.  

"LUFFY STOP, YOU'RE GONNA ATTRACT PREDATORS!", Chopper warned.

Luffy didn't seem to care, and flung his arms forward, latching onto one of the fleeing Aptonoth.  This made the herd panic even more, and they began shoving each other violently in a desperate attempt to escape.  The Aptonoth Luffy was riding skidded to a stop, nearly hitting a tree, and began bucking and flailing its tail, trying to dislodge the boy.  The rest of the Aptonoth thundered through the jungle, leaving their terrified friend behind.  

The Aptonoth bellowed and thrashed, but Luffy held on tightly to its spiked crest.  Sanji and Chopper caught up shortly after, gasping for breath after their run through the humid jungle.  

"You guys have to try this", Luffy called to his friends, before the Aptonoth whipped its head back, striking Luffy in the face with its crest.  It then reared up and threw Luffy off, before quickly running back to its herd.  Luffy pulled himself off, spitting out a mouthful of dirt and sap plants from when he landed.  He rapidly wiped off his tongue, trying to get rid of the sticky sap.  

Sanji stomped over and promptly kicked him in the head, reintroducing the rubber boy to the dirt.  He then picked Luffy up and began shaking him, giving him a serious chewing out.

"WHAT THE HELL DID WE TELL YOU EARLIER, DON'T.  CHASE.  THE APTONOTH!!!", Sanji roared, shaking Luffy so hard his head whipped back and forth.  

Luffy, looking at Sanji with a pout, said, "it was just once, not like they're dangerous or anything."

This resulting in more scolding from Sanji, while Chopper just looked confused.  A rustling in the dense underbrush around them caught the reindeer's attention, his ears perking up as he looked around warily.  

All around them, the underbrush rustled and quivered, and Chopper swore he could hear squawking and chittering coming from the bushes.  He backed up slowly, aiming to place himself closer to his companions.

The rustling grew louder and the squawks seemed much closer than before.  A flash of purple darted through the brush briefly, before disappearing.  

"Uhh... guys?", Chopper whimpered squeakily, pressing closer to the bickering duo.

Chopper whipped his head around as several more purple blurs darted through the leaves, before suddenly vanishing.  Then, multiple pairs of glowing orange eyes peered through the foliage, making the reindeer freeze in fear.  

"G-guys!", Chopper yelped, thought they still hadn't heard him.

Much to his horror, around 15 small theropod dinosaurs emerged from the underbrush, squawking and chittering eagerly amongst themselves.  They were covered in purple and orange scales, and their narrow, almost dog-like heads were decorated with frills, some perked, some drooping.  Their middle digits bore slightly longer claws, and their tails bore two rows of robust, conical spikes going down each side.  Their copper colored eyes stared hungrily at the pirate trio, and they seemed to become more excited with each passing second.