The Kingdom of Sand, Welcome to Alabasta!

I winced as I hit the ground, a massive Zinogre towering over me.

"You wanna fight, do ya?", I hissed, wiping the blood from my lip.

The wolf let out a piercing howl as lightning crackled around it.  Pantheroar gave a roar of his own, his wings rattling and his tail swaying.  Pantheroar leapt forward and tackled the wolf, locking his jaws around its neck.  The beast roared in pain and tried to shake the wyvern off.  I stood up and went to attack the wolf, but I saw Snowsaber standing off to the side.

Once again the dream crumbled away, leaving only me and the Elder Dragon.  As I approached him, he once again seemed to speak.

"Follow...", a deep, baritone voice sounded.  Snowsaber turned and started walking away, motioning with his head for me to follow.

I complied and followed him, eventually ending up in a vast desert.  It seemed pretty normal at first, that is, until the sand turned a blood red and dead, mummified bodies poked through the crimson dunes.  I gasped and looked around at the sea of bodies.  The sand began to shift, before a massive Diablos emerged.  It seemed fairly normal, save for one of its horns being much larger and made of gold.  Snowsaber motioned for me to hop on his back, which I did, and we started running from the Diablos.  The beast charged, roaring loudly as a sandstorm picked up.  

The sand formed massive clawed hands, grabbing at us to try and pull us to the golden horned Wyvern.  Just before the sand swallowed us, Snowsaber gave a powerful leap, putting us out of range of the grasping hands.  

Now out of danger, Snowsaber looked back at me

"Beware the sand tyrant with the golden horn", he said, "he will slaughter all who seek to take his kingdom from him."

...

"GAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

I shot up, gasping for breath and panicking.  I got tangled up in my blanket and once again found myself on the floor.  

"If that's gonna be a regular occurrence, I gotta find a better way to land", I mumbled, untangling myself from my blanket prison.  I stood up and stretched, and found the room was a lot hotter than it was before.  I felt disgusted when my clothes under my armor stuck to my skin via sweat, and quickly pulled my armor off.  I put the Lagombi armor away and went to go shower.  

Once I was showered and feeling refreshed, I returned to my room to pick a set of armor better suited for the heat.  I picked out a personal favorite of mine, my Basarios armor, which was highly resistant to heat.  Slipping it on I could feel my body cooling down under the thick, stone plates.  I also swapped out Eternal Hate for my Raging Blade: a massive greatsword with giant, retractable talons.  

Setting the blade upon my back I headed upstairs, with the now awake Pantheroar following behind.  I didn't see Navirou when I woke up, so he was likely already on deck.  When we reached the deck I spotted an angry Sanji yelling at Luffy, who had crumbs all over his face.  No doubt he had raided the fridge... again.  Usopp, Chopper and Carue were busy fishing, Zoro was passed out, no surprise there, and Nami was leaning on the railing talking to Vivi.

"Good Morning Saurus-Chan!", Sanji called with hearts in his eyes.

"Good morning Sanji", I greeted back, "Let me guess, Luffy raided the fridge again?"

"Damn right he did", Sanji replied, glaring at Luffy who now had a bump on his head, "we need to get a refrigerator with a lock."

Luffy looked up and his eyes sparkled upon seeing my armor.