The Ticking Clock's Final Call! Free the Kingdom of Alabasta!!!

The ground shook and the walls trembled, raining debris down upon us.  Some of the irritating dust clung to my bleeding wounds, but I ignored it as I glared at the warlord before me.  We were all badly injured, which ate away at our limited time even more.  The annoying dust coated my airways with every breath, and I swallowed heavily to try to alleviate it.

"Kuahahaha, first at Rainbase, then the palace, and now this underground temple.  You two have gone through hell and back, so I guess I should reward your stubbornness", Crocodile remarked.

Luffy whipped his leg forward, forcing Crocodile to dodge as his leg hit a wall.  The wall came crumbling down, adding to the raining debris the collapse was creating.  I lunged and swiped with my sword, the bloodied talons just barely missing the warlord as he dove to the side.  The blood and grit covering the blade completely shrouded the edge's silver glint, leaving it looking rusty.  

"Seems you wish to finish me no matter what", Crocodile said, smirking deviously.  He grabbed the golden hook and removed the outer golden casing, revealing a thinner, iron hook beneath.  The hook was riddled with holes, and I could see a purple fluid leaking from them.  Said fluid also collected at the tip, channeled there via a narrow groove.

"Great, so he likes to play with poison too", I grumbled.

"I'll have to treat you both as dangerous enemies", Crocodile stated.

"Careful Luffy!  That hook's poisonous!", I warned.

"Don't think I'm unaware of your dragon's venom, Monster Brat", Crocodile hissed, glancing back at me, "I've been poisoned more than enough times to know his attack poisoned me before."

"Maybe you need another dose then!", I barked, "Ratha, Poison Kick!"

 Ratha lunged for Crocodile, talons extended and dripping with wyvern venom.  Crocodile blocked the blow with his hook.

"Savage Fireball!", I commanded,

Ratha opened his mouth and unleashed a massive fireball, hitting Crocodile point blank.  The blast knocked him back, but he was still standing somehow.  His face was bruised and bloodied, with one of his cheeks bearing a burn from the flames.  

"Let's go Luffy!", I shouted, lunging at Crocodile again.  Dragon energy crackled around the tarnished talons, the blood fueling the dragon energy and making it even more unstable.  I swiped the blade, dragging the foremost talon down Crocodile's chest.  Blood gushed from the wound, and red sparks flickered at the gash's edges.  Crocodile grunted in pain and swung his hook down, catching it around my neck.  I screamed out in pain as the venom covering the hook burned the skin of my neck.  I was then forcefully thrown back, hitting the ground and sliding for a few feet.  

Luffy shot forward and landed a powerful Gomu Gomu no Bazooka, successfully breaking another of the warlord's already battered ribs.  

"Ratha, give me some of your fire!", Luffy called out to the wyvern, stretching his arms behind him.

Ratha shot a pair of fireballs Luffy's way, hitting Luffy's hands.  

"Gomu Gomu no...DRAGON GATLING!"

Luffy unleashed a storm of flaming punches, hitting the wide eyed Crocodile with a fiery barrage.  With each punch that landed, the dragon fire exploded outward, burning anything it touched.  When Luffy stopped, Crocodile's body was riddled with burns, marring both his clothes, and the flesh beneath.  Luffy's hands also bore burns, but they were nowhere near as severe as what Crocodile had just endured.  

I stood up, rubbing my neck.  I winced at the burnt flesh, thankful the worst of the pain was dying.  

"Damnit, that stuff really stings", I thought, wincing.