Buraindo, Blind Jackal

Shrine on EASTERN.

ReaderFromWR: Rayden's okay?

Eirin: Yeah, I had given the most expensive medication for her. The bottle is large, and it is a liquid one, she should be fine after spreading on her injured spot.

ReaderFromWR: I sensed Novarupta shot an energy projectile at her shoulder. I tried to come to her, but the Infinite.exe, made out of original Infinite's remains, and Lord Mio had salvaged 45% of his soul, wanting to use for future, tried to fight me, I was equally matched, but recieves huge damage. My current group had the same, they tried to fight Infinite.exe, but was seriously wounded. Exceptional of Alltynetta and Dashie.

Eirin: They were treated with the same medication, but they need to rest from the damn being.

ReaderFromWR: I hope she is okay. (Stroke the sleeping RaydenFromWR's head) I do not want her to die...

Morning.

RaydenFromWR: (wakes up) Ugh...

I woke up, I lay Tash down and goes to the bathroom, I sat on the toilet bowl and thought about my future. I dream about Frostino being my husband, thinking of our lives together... However, I just cough blood, shocked to see the same disease that affected me when I was a Betaian Pup, I got out from my seat and desperately looking for my medication, and I take one pill, and then drink water, I had to do it for few days, how did that disease that nearly killed me returned? I guess I cannot participate in battles...

RaydenFromWR: This is not possible... They returned... I need to see Eirin... But my friends, they do enjoy Villain Extermination... (take a piece of paper and pen)

Minutes later.

Peridot: Rayden! Let's go out and find Villains to kill!

Greyscream: Cousin! Let's meet us in grandfather's Guild!

Meita: Ray's not here, I don't sense her light, except Tash.

Peridot: Ray? (Looks around) Rayden! RaydenFromWR! (Looks at the note) Huh? Note? (Picks up)

Dear friends,

I know you may not fight without me, but remember the disease I suffered when I was younger, it came back and I set to look for Eirin Yagokoro to resolve that disease, I have to crease myself and speak with Eirin about my situation... You may miss me small amount, but I will be back. As for Peridot, I will temporary enlist you as greater leader of Unnamed Order, it's time you can lead file. I will be safe.

-RaydenFromWR Angelos Prime.

Peridot: No way!

Greyscream: What does it says?

Peridot: Look for yourselves.

Greyscream: That disease?!

Graysuika: It's affecting my cousin again!

Kyan: This is concerning...

Yukari R. F. S.: Rayden's in grave danger?!

Meita: No, impossible...

Frostino: This is impossible... (put his fingers on his lips in fear) They came back...

Peridot: I guess I will be taking over...

RaydenFromWR's location.

I had to enlist Peridot as the leader, I packed everything, my medication for the disease, I have to visit Eirin Yagokoro, my only doctor.

Human 1: (say RaydenFromWR and approached to her) Hey! Wanna f**k?

RaydenFromWR: (her forehead sheathe her Oni horn and stabbed the man's heart, killing him) Bitch ass motherf**ker!