Infiltrating The Multiversal Heroes HQ Warship

Atmosphere.

I was sleeping on something hard and sturdy, and my rear is feeling cold. I wake up, I was absolutely shocked, where the heck am I? This place, is full of cult. And what I see, all the Cultists, it's the Cultists from Cult of Shadownova, the story that the newly recruited Cyborg Jackal that I convert him into ours, he told me about everything. I didn't really hear about that Cult. I never knew that faction existed, but all I heard that the Cultist Leader works as leader, I thought that Cultist Leader was a dark priest for Villainous Decepticon, I looked around and I shouted with anger.

RaydenFromWR: Where the heck am I?! Who are y'all?! Where are my clothes!

???: You don't need to know.

RaydenFromWR: Who are you?

???: You may refer me as the Traitor Jackal, but my name is Void.

RaydenFromWR: Void? No way, you're Shadownova's wife? That is impossible! I thought you've been terminated?!

Void: Yes, I manipulate Black Holes, also the mother of Phantom.

RaydenFromWR: Alright, WHERE IS MY CLOTHES!

Void: (shows RaydenFromWR that her clothes were encased in ice) There, happy to see them?

RaydenFromWR: What have you done to them?!

Void: In order to claim this, you must claim the Exotic Negative Energy (ENE) from that Multiversal Heroes HQ 21. Then you can get your clothes back. You'll wear this new armor, The Dark Cult.

Dark Cult, the armor resembles my Shrine Maiden outfit, but it is edgier and demonic, I do not like that... What properties it have was dark abilities, super inhuman speed, super inhuman strength, super inhuman defense, and etc. Once equipped, people who wear this could feel new, as in new, I mean you are corrupted with greed for power, why do I have to wear this? I feel this could hurt, I won't forgive the Cult of Shadownova.

RaydenFromWR: Dark Cult... Are you insane?! This thing is evil! I will never ever wear this corruption!

Void: Too bad, I can kill Frostino at any time.

RaydenFromWR: DARE TO TOUCH HIM! I WILL F**KING RIP YOUR GUTS OFF! INCLUDING YOUR GENITALS!

Void: Don't need to be pissed.

RaydenFromWR: What's more bothering is HOW DID YOU FIND EASTERN AND MY SHRINE?!

Void: Simple, look at yourself, you ad two souls, one is you, the other is the dead goddess girl, you are one, you're going to be my child after we revive our Beloved One.

RaydenFromWR: Our "Belived One"? Screw you! I will never be your daughter!

Void: You would be, you'll never see your old parents, or your grandfather who cares about killing.

RaydenFromWR: Shut up you pissant Jackal woman! I'll never take part of this!

Void: Then... I shall give your company a gift, the gift of unreturnable.

RaydenFromWR: DON'T YOU DARE!

Void: Starting with your crush.

RaydenFromWR: NO! STOP! I WILL-

Void: You'll never see him again...

RaydenFromWR: STOP IT! ALRIGHT! I'LL WORK FOR YOU!

Void: Good... You must retrieve the ENE or else.

RaydenFromWR: Fine...

I reluctantly agree with this. I have to take part of the evil. The plan of evil...