Peridot the Jackal

Planet Eastern.

Morning.

Tash: (wakes up) Mmm... Nothing come out... Big sis Ray's still asleep... (hears some noises) Big sis Peri? (Get off the bed, and head outside, seeing Peridot training herself, in her tank top, and various main weapons)

Peridot: (swing her Crucible Axe) Charch! (Smashed the ground with her same axe) Yackh! (Grabbed the dummy and stabbed it with the hidden blade) Die! Eat this! (Raise the hidden blade and chop the dummy into half) Huragh! (Starts to swing her axe more) NYARK! HYARK! HATK! KIAYK! *breathes* Huriaaaak! (Gave the ground an impact) *pant*

Tash: Big sis Peri, what are you doing?

Peridot: Building up my strength, giving the foe a heavy blow to death. (Grip the axe with both hand and charge up) Hurrrraaaaaaaaaah! (Swing her weapon, making a slash projection from the axe) Learning new moves.

Tash: Do yoy actually hate your own species and race?

Peridot: Why do you ask that? I do hate them, because of the Jackal Hero.

Tash: Jackal Hero? You mean Infinite?

Peridot: Yeah, how did you know?

Tash: When I first met big sis Ray, she told me about it, and how she feels about the truce. What about you?

Peridot: (sat on the chair, and place her weappn down) *sigh* I am loyal to my friend, RaydenFromWR. I promise her that nothing can give her fear, but she cried upon the truce, the Jackal Hero ignored ReaderFromWR, her grandfather's grudge.

Tash: Tell me more.

Peridot: I supposed that you're no longer a Jackal but a Youkai. ReaderFromWR, he learn everything from his only mentor, Mio Takamiya, she told him about light and darkness, he held grudge against darkness, villains are considered darkness, it was because his girlfrind during childhood was killed by the sorcerer, Sindri Myr, leading him into his thrist of killing villains. He also learns about Libra Faust, a divine being that was made to maintain light and darkness, but it became a cold killing machine that killed things that goes upon truce between light and darkness. It happens a few, they felt they do not need war and live together, the results, they no longer exist due to Libra Faust appearing. We studied Libra Faust under Mio's lessons, and they were true, Libra Faust does exists. Libra Faust is far from our Multiverse, it was cleansing the truce from other Multiverse, this thing was forged long ago, it was strong enough to destroy an entire Multiverse. Leaving 15% survivors. We have fear that we will be dead if it comes here.

Tash: I see. So, when did you hate Jackals?

Peridot: 12. Gradulated, shifted to the Jackal Academy, under the order of the GodJackal and the Jackal Hero.

Tash: You used to serve for the Jackals?

Peridot: Yes, in the end, I betrayed my kind upon claiming this Crucible Axe. My trademark weapon.

Tash: Can you tell me the whole story about you?

Peridot: I suppose... It all begins in...

Year 2079.

Peridot: (carrying a huge backpack, comeplete with everything, enters the hall)

Jackal General: All of you are here, you are now in the Jackal Academy of Jackals, out from the school. You will serve GodJackal, our Jackal Hero Infinite, and our kind, we will protect Blade and Earth, none shall invade our world. You have classes, everything you have special abilities.

Jackal Commander: All of you have groups, the strongest group of all, Alpha Tyon, greatest of all. You are lower than Alphas. You go Beta, Gamma, and below to Omega.