Dark Slayer Katana, Old Friends

I was in my warship, with my group, Graysuika, Marious, and few others, even my half-siblings, we traveled at the edge of the MXR Universe, we all see the huge debris of some metals, possibly some warship trying to enter but obilerated upon entering the atmosphere. We decide to go on drop pods, faster than dropships as it may get obilerated. Yuumo, Jun, Striker, Grace, Feiling, Flare, and Cryo, they were with Marious. I was with my team, we split up.

Have I introduced about my other half-siblings from their own families? I see you haven't heard of them, ler me introduce them.

Yuumo Angelos Himemaru, eldest of the Himemaru family and second eldest of Angelos family, Youkai/Betaian humanoid female. Her personality is like Yuuka Kazami, but she herself is nicer and positive, unless you do not want to have her consume you, her Youkai type is like somewhat like Rumia's type, and she was also Yuuka's type, but her body type was a Shiba Youkai. Her power manipulates plants and flowers.

Jun Angelos Otami, Betaian/Hakutaku, a hybrid capable of using blades, weapon manipulation, he could control weapons, even summoning his own personal weapon. Middle age of Otami family. He can also do gun manipulation, he is a weapon master, but not as strong as us.

Flare Angelos Hatani, Betaian/Phoenix, she have healing flame ability, she have water weakness, and thus extinguishes her feathers, she do look like Mystia Lorelei, and also Utsuho "Okuu" Reiuji. She's from Hatani family and she is second middle age.

Cryo Angelos Glacieran, Betaian/Yuki-Onna, he himself manipulates ice, he's slightly weaker than my dear Frostino, he usually get taught by dear Frostino, Letty and Cirno, and one incident ends up entire Gensokyo frozen, so we had to let Mokou, Utsuho, and Futo melt the ice, but not before just reducing Letty into liquid. Cryo himself got to be careful with his power, it's too enhanced. Third middle age of Glacieran family.

Feiling Qiuong Angelos, Betaian/Youkai, same Youkai type as Hong Meiling, very versatile girl, capable of knocking weapons away, her teacher was Hong Meiling, she was as strong as Hong Meiling, making her a devastating girl ever, elder eldest of Qiuong family.

Grace Lightina Angelos, Betaian/Wolfdog, an Angel type, practicing to be an archangel, youngest of the Lightina family. Grace was a Celestial breed, able to cleanse darkness within less than a second, slightly stronger. She's much caring.

Striker Destinous Angelos, Betaian/Kurokoma, fighter type, being a melee fighter himself, he was a heavy hitter, much more damage than Feiling, giving his foes heavy blow, and recklessly attacks foes without second tboughts like about attacking exploding foes, like the time even one foe, a copy of Star Dream, self-destruct right in his face. He gotten careful about few exploding foes upon self-destruction. Eldest of Kurokuma family.

Marious Mechatonusi, younger brother of Megginouinax, also robot, first created by my grandfather, Marious was constructed when I was born. Made to support me from young, till I get older. I don't rely on him, but I do still need him for me to still rely on the robot. I did called him Onii-Chan, despite not being my brother and just a rather robot. Past time helper, I grown older, and I am currently looking after myself, I do still keep contact with Marious.

My father used to have his bachelor name, which was now having my mother's maiden name, Angelos. My father owns the entire harem, including my mother, she's the first to marry my father.

RaydenFromWR: (marking the metal board, saying "KILL THE DARKNESS" using her dagger) This will be for the beacon placing.

Greyscream: (polishing his Grey Blaster)