Peridot's Younger Siblings

RaydenFromWR: Peri, is the Evangelion working?

Oh, hello, you are wondering what's with the Evangelion I have? I created it, took a week and months to create this, made from Adam or Lilith, no, this is not an Angel one, but I created this from a DNA of the Jackals' Creator. It is a prototype. Peridot's testing it.

Peridot: Okay! Working! (Moves the Evangelion forward) Looks quite unstable...

RaydenFromWR: It sync with your mind, you're not ready for it. But you can still try it out.

Peridot: (moves forward more)

RaydenFromWR: It's working.

Peridot: I never drove an Evangelion before.

RaydenFromWR: Try to get use to it.

Peridot: Okay.

After I have the Evangelion tested. I had the result of having 95% sync with Peridot and the Evangelion. The Evangelion is different from other Evangelions, it can manipulate everything, but limited.

RaydenFromWR: Peridot, I will be going.

Peridot: Okay.

I left my place, Peridot will be her own to do her stuff.

Peridot: What kind of meeting does she have? (Enters the Shrine, only to see Blood Blade on the table) Huh?

SB123 Universe.

Mushroom Kingdom.

RaydenFromWR: (holding the mirror and combing her hair)

Yukari R. F. S.: (running slowly) Rayden!

RaydenFromWR: (looked at Yukari R. F. S., she threw the mirror and comb away) You're late! As usual.

Yukari R. F. S.: Sorry! My speed!

RaydenFromWR: I am not mad at all, well... We came here to breach- Wait! Jazz?! What is he doing here?

Yukari R. F. S.: Uh... He wants to come along with me. He brought some white roses for me.

RaydenFromWR: God dammit... I thought I can do this alone...

Yukari R. F. S.: Sorry...

RaydenFromWR: Not mad either.

Jazz: Sorry, Rayden.

RaydenFromWR: I am not mad at anyone.

Jazz: Okay.

RaydenFromWR: Where was I? Oh yeah. We came here to breach this castle and seek answers.

Yukari R. F. S.: Answers?

RaydenFromWR: An answer about Jao Jei.

We approached to the castle door, but stopped by turrets and guards.

Guard 1: Hold it right there! Who are you?!

RaydenFromWR: Doesn't matter!

Guard 2: Kill them!

The turrets aimed at the trio, but RaydenFromWR Blood Punched the machine into oily smithereens. Scaring the guards before they were placed into walls.

RaydenFromWR: (break down the doors)

Atlas Soldier 1: Stop right ther- (get placed into the wall)

Atlas Soldier 2: Gah! Please stay- (suffer the same fate as the first soldier)

Atlas Soldier 3: ARGH! PLEASE I MEAN NO HARM!

RaydenFromWR: We are here for SB123 Meggy.

Atlas Soldier 3: She's upstairs!