Unnamed Order Recruits

MXR Earth.

Mushroom Kingdom.

The Jackal Generals of the Unnamed Order, they were giving out flyers to their kind, Meita and Kyan is there too, giving out flyers.

Meita: Join the Unnamed Order and fight enenies, we'll be worshipped by y'all and prevent the destruction of your homeworlds...

Kyan: The Libra Faust cometh forth, it'll attack light-darkness truce.

Not much of people are interested in their faction. However, few of these people praise them for their deed, though in a dreaded way of killing off the darkness.

Meita: (approached to the humanoid stone woman, tainted with light blue colour) Hey, would you like to join Unnamed Order?...

The stone woman, she look very different from her kind. She had two neon light blue oni horns, she look way human, with stone texture covers her arms, lower legs, side of her head, and sides of her stomach. She have human-like skin on her thighs, centre of stomach, her face and chest. She have long blue hair that emits cold temperature. Her cold blue eyes looked at the flyer and took it. She stared at it for a moment.

???: I accept it.

Meita: Good... We'll have more members...

EASTERN.

RaydenFromWR: (reading the resume) How many?...

Greyscream: Just an average like every once in a month. Always.

RaydenFromWR: Guh! Why is this average?!

Greyscream: Well, we have several newcomers, and they are different from our army.

RaydenFromWR: Different?

Greyscream: From what I interview a stone lady, she was a mechanic engineer.

RaydenFromWR: What's her name?

Greyscream: Coldina Stonie. A Stonian woman.

RaydenFromWR: Wait... Didn't the past says that these race is gone until one remains is Molten?

Greyscream: Yes, turns out, she was the other Stonian survivor. And she daily lives on her own as a engineer.

RaydenFromWR: She must be knowledgeable in technologies.

Greyscream: Yeah, we also have an Inkal Guardian, the rare hybrid of Inkling and Jackal. A Guardian that manipulates Cryokinesis.

RaydenFromWR: A Guardian? Frostino would hate it.

Greyscream: A Star Child, she's quite weak due to her health condition. She's not growing strong and bigger. She's a year younger than us.

RaydenFromWR: She might think of why is there a Ztar Child in our leader team.

Greyscream: Nah, she found out about it, and sees Meita as no threat.

RaydenFromWR: Star and Ztar are enemies from the past.

Greyscream: Yeah... Btw, I have another Guardian, she's a Hyena. Her power focuses on superhuman strength.

RaydenFromWR: Frostino hates Guardians.

Greyscream: Well, first thing first, we had a double agent, she had a report, that incursion was their misunderstanding, the Daemon Planet was no longer part of chaos.

RaydenFromWR: Frostino have his own decision. He'll fight them and bring them down, after that, he'll reestablish Frost Bitten's cities.

Greyscream: But what about his civilians he lives with when young?