Sunny Sunstar, Bard of the Stars

I woke up on my bed, I feed my Yukkuri, before I cook my breakfast, I hear the knocking sound on my door, I opened it to see Tash, I invited him and I cook breakfast for both of us, I did some stretches, but I broke my back, I was on four for nearly 10 minutes, I got back up and wore my clothes, I almost forgot one thing, my Red Diamond Necklace, I put it on and I set out, I have planned again, confront SB123 Meggy and demand her the secrets.

RaydenFromWR: Today's the day... *breathes*

I had my AI to open the portal, I have located her at one of the Atlas base. I do know that Atlas and Multiversal Heroes have their pact with each other. I am the only one who will get answers. I will seek the answers.

RaydenFromWR: (see two Jackal brutes and a versatile Cyborg Jackal, she approached to them)

Atlas Cyborg Jackal: IT'S HER! SOUND THE ALARM!

RaydenFromWR: Woah wait wait wait! I have something to say.

Atlas Cyborg Jackal: What is it?

RaydenFromWR: *ahem* Wololo! (Converted the three Jackals into one of her army)

Unnamed Order Cyborg Jackal: Narwini.

RaydenFromWR: Tell me where is SB123 Meggy? I need to find answers about the Cultist Leader!

Unnamed Order Cyborg Jackal: We have reccords of some eye witness from our former master, you should see in this file. (Pulls out the file and passed it to RaydenFromWR) Not just jer, some of the high rankers.

RaydenFromWR: (opens the file and see through the documents, she sees the jade/yellow eyes from the report from Volt) Eyes... I remember her eyes... (continue to look through the documents) I knew it... One the same... What is she thinking... Old friend...

Unnamed Order Cyborg Jackal: Is there something wrong Milady?

RaydenFromWR: Kindergarden... She met me in Atlas Kindergarden two weeks later. I know her well, she even agreed to me that we will overthrow the Jackal Hero. But after we gradulated at age 12, she suggested that we summons something evil, but I do not, because I know that being, he causes catalysm among Multiverse.

Unnamed Order Cyborg Jackal: I see  we can put her to an end.

RaydenFromAR: Put her to an end? We do not need to kill her, but spare her.

Unnamed Order Cyborg Jackal: Why? You were merciless... Don't tell me you are-

RaydenFromWR: I am... Despite the hate of her attempted actions. I still want her back.

Unnamed Order Cyborg Jackal: Are you sure about that-

RaydenFromWR: (held the files close to her C-cup oppai, shaking) Y-Yes...

Unnamed Order Cyborg Jackal: Alright, but it will never turn back.

RaydenFromWR: I understand...

Even I am merciless and being a tyrant-like, but... I regrets some things, losing a friend... I know that she was abandoned by her mother, I was unable to identify her mother, I thought that my friend's mother a Taotie, but my friend herself... Was a Manifestation of Greed and Gluttony, she have no father, but born out of her mother's womb, made out of Greed. I regret saying that I will never accept how she is now...

RaydenFromWR: (turn away from her newly aquired allies, and shed a tear) ... (wipes off the tear) I regret rejecting, should've asked her something better...

Graysuika: Ray, why are you crying?

RaydenFromWR: Wha- NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Unnamed Order Cyborg Jackal: 0x0