Noelle Eclipse

At night, the shadow lurks when lights are off, a sign of Cultists of Shadownova appearing, the vigilante cometh forth and slaughter them all. She herself killed off many Cultists. They are afraid of her, not just that, their cult is declining as of recently, at the start of the First Chapter.

She was doing absolutely well, and then a mecha brute threatened her by holding the Wolf child by the leg and having the blade near the head.

??? (Thoughts): Crap! F**k! How am I going to fight them?! He's threatening me that if I make a move, he'll kill her!

Mecha Brute: One more move, she's dead!

Before any further things involved, a titular Inkling girl sliced the holding arm off, making the foe scream in pain.

Mecha Brute: GAAAH! WHAT IS THIS?!

RaydenFromWR: 死ぬ!!! (Sliced the other arm before slicing in half)

???: Is that...

RaydenFromWR: (turned to the child and grabbed her by the waist) C'mon child! This is not safe! I'll get you to somewhere safe. (Jumps up high from places to places)

The vigilante then kills the Cultists making many others retreats.

???: That girl, I know her...

After taking that canine girl away from danger, I have warned her that going out at night is dangerous, she told me where her house is and I guide her safely from any danger. I successfully lead her to safety. Before I go back to my home, I caught a glimpse of a spearwoman, and afterwords, left the place.

???: She was the one I have been looking for the whole time...

Planet EASTERN.

RaydenFromWR: (sharpening her weapon) What a day...

This day have been tough... The brutes threw axes at my face, it bounced off my face as if my face of like a diamond. The heck, my defenses are actually strong enough to repel kinetic energies.

RaydenFromWR: The mecha testing is tomorrow. I must be on time.

After I finish sharpening my weapon. I head to the cell to greet Crystal, with Peridot talking to her outside cell.

Peridot: Sup, the mecha test's tomorrow.

RaydenFromWR: Yes.

Crystal: Let me out! Or you'll all get it!

RaydenFromWR: Never.

Peridot: Isn't it hard? She seems to get her temper higher. We should release her back where she was. Oh yeah, forget about that, she is the teacher of lightning students. F**k that. They wouldn't progress when their master is missing.

RaydenFromWR: Agreed.

Peridot: This degrades their skills.

RaydenFromWR: This foes of mine will end.

I went back to my shrine, and take a shower, before going to my bed. And rest.

RaydenFromWR: I will prepare things for the fight against stronger foes.

The next morning, I have the mechas tested, and I have to check my Planet's reactors, dual cores that powers my terraformed planet, I was the solw owner of this planet other than the Youkais and Yukkuris. Afternoon, then I goes on SB123 Universe's Earth, seeing Mushroom Kingdom getting repaired from few previous events occured here. I went into the restaurant, KFC, one of my favourite fast food chains. I had about 12 pieces of fried chickens, 2 boxes of Cheese Fries, 3 tubs of Whipped Potatoes and a Mountain Dew, that's way unhealthy I had... I sat there for a while after my meal. Oh yeah, I had to get untensils and papers for the fried chickens and Cheese Fries, I do not need oily stains on my hands. And about 2 o'clock, I saw the Wolfal with a black marking, holding her polearm. She approached to me.