Memories of Trama

I woke up in the hospital bed, my arm's feeling better. I was given a breakfast prepared by my friends, they were resting on chairs, while Peridot and Frostino's face were on the bed on mine. After I ate my foods, I wake my friends up, and they're glad I've recovered from terrible injury. Then, Koishi Komeiji, the one who showed me the past of my grandfather, that made me hate the truce the Jackal hero had made.

Koishi: Rayden, I have seen your vision.

RaydenFromWR: What was it?

Koishi: Well, you had another soul that wasn't meant to be reincarnated.

RaydenFromWR: Huh?

Koishi: That soul was long ago shattered, but somehow you contained it. That soul was belonged to a child of that Mario Recolour.

RaydenFromWR: I don't know what you are talking about.

Koishi: That soul was a girl, and was created, killed by an experiment, and views the huge long lasting war that lasted about many years.

RaydenFromWR: That tale was supposed to be long ago, I listened to that when in my younger days before turning 12. They're true, and that girl was a Creator, minor type?

Koishi: Indeed, there is no way that you have her soul.

RaydenFromWR: I remembered that eight stone the minor Creator used on her own Creator as a rebellion... Wasn't she gone forever?

Koishi: Not anymore... You're currently her host...

I don't get it... That girl, a minor Creator, she's Diamond... She's gone forever, but there is no way she can reincarnate, no one believes in it, including me, but Koishi have concerns about that. I was discharged as soon I got better. My arm is okay, even for my shoulder. But I'm confused about what Koishi said about that vision. I sat down on a bench in the park. Frostino sat next to me.

Frostino: Rayden, what did Koishi told you?

RaydenFromWR: That vision is striking familiar to the story that I heard during my school days.

Frostino: That Tale? It can be a legend.

RaydenFromWR: Yeah, but I have something wrong with me inside.

Frostino: What? Are you having something?

RaydenFromWR: Not that, not I'm carrying something inside me, but a soul.

Frostino: Everyone have one soul each.

RaydenFromWR: Not just that, I somehow might have another one.

Frostino: Wait what?

RaydenFromWR: One body, I might have two souls, one is mine, one is someone else.

Frostino: That's mystery, no one have two souls in one body...

RaydenFromWR: So, I might be the first one...

Frostino: I guess so... Rayden, have you had a terrible past? Mine is when many Guardians have attacked my home distant from the main Xeno Wolf galaxy, and had a war, they think what I live with was some Chaos thing, and of course, the entire planet had a warp storm and have the Space Wolves and their Chapter Master, Wayne Grimnar to cleanse the storm, but not Guardians. They retreated and my home was in mess, few of my kind living in my home have evacuated. Hence, I made my katanas, Ice and Water at 8. Then at my 12, I've went into the same Guardian place, and then slay them, leaving the squad leader alive, he's trembling in fear as he see me as a threat.

RaydenFromWR: I see, that's when your grudge happens, is your family safe?

Frostino: Yes. Indeed. And few of my friends tells me that they had made their mistake, and I never listen to that, and I replied in return that they destroyed my home, for no reason.