First Blood, First Combat, New War

The next morning, I woke up, my friends are still sleeping, I got out of my bed, covering Frostino with my blanket, but my entire body, was cold. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for my friends and myself, Frostino had a strong keen of smell, unlike those female Xeno Wolves, Yukari-Chan does have that too, since she's 50% Xeno Wolf. I woke the others up, except Greyscream, due to his biology of cats, he's lazy, unless I pour water on him. Well, he's not afraid of cucumbers. He eats them. They're his favourite food. After we had breakfast. We headed outside, I almost forgot to wear my clothes. We walked around for a few hours, while waiting for the battle. We decide to have Danmaku, on a few people who know Danmaku.

RaydenFromWR: Take that! Badger Sign: Resilient Brave Beast! (Fires a barrage of red rings) Feast on this Danamku Spell Card you big breasted women!

Meita: Rayden!... You need to calm down on that!...

RaydenFromWR: Frenzy Sign: Glutton Piranhas! (Summons a billion of energy Piranha projectiles)

Yuyuko: (summons a big fan behind her) Try this. (Fire a barrage of Danmaku)

RaydenFromWR: Soul Sign: Afterlife's Redemption! (Barrage of electrical red orbs)

Yukari Y.: (going through portals)

Frostino: Heh, Rayden's not getting it...

Meiling: (appear behind RaydenFromWR) JAOOOOOO!!!! (Tried to give her a hand chop in the back)

RaydenFromWR: (turns around quickly and unsheathe her singular Oni horn and clashed on Meiling's hand)

Meiling: Gah! (Moves back) She had a pointy horn on her head!

RaydenFromWR: You don't sneak attack me you chinese big breasted dragon!

Peridot: Big breast envy. She's not happy with any girls who have big breasts.

It took an entire morning, till dusk. They had learn a few new Danmaku Spell Cards. They spend the night at Yuyuko's place.

RaydenFromWR: ... Hate to say this, but why the hell am I sitting with Yuyuko... Her breasts are big...

Meita: Eh... Let's not talk about anything related to oppais...

RaydenFromWR: Mine is C!

Greyscream: Heh. What happens when you live in with the girls with huge breasts.

RaydenFromWR: (looked at Greyscream darkly and have Menacing Effect ゴゴゴゴ)

Greyscream: ....

RaydenFromWR: Yare yare daze...

As the seven were enjoying their own free time, in some where in the city, a Dragon and a Human Girl with purple hair driving a Camaro, they goes next to the chinese restaurant and goes into the drive thru lane, next to the drive thru speaker machine.

Rocky: Can't believe he gave me this Voidstone.

Novarupta: Yeah, he revived us as Youkais, and he send us to scout this Earth. We're hungry after a long lecture. So, what do you want?

Rocky: (turn to the drive thru speaker) Hey, I'd like to place an order

Drive thru speaker: What would you like to have?...

Rocky: I'd like to orders of two garlic chicken plus come chili sauce.

Drive thru speaker: And then?...

Rocky: And then two orders if white rice with light sauce.

Drive thru speaker: And then?

Rocky: And then... (turn to Novarupta) Do you mind the soup?