Chapter 8

*3 weeks later

Jess POV

These past three weeks have been strange Eva's been avoiding me, I really have no idea why especially as we were so close.

Because Eva's been ignoring me it means I've been lonely at night which some nights is fine but others it is awful.

I was going to tell Eva how I feel about her but I won't be now.

As I wake up Katie bursts through my door.

"DIPSHIT" "how are you so loud it's so early"

"Well I've come to see if your telling Eva how you feel about her" she says

"No Katie I'm not" "why not you know our deal and anyway that deal has ran over by a few days"

"Katie would you tell someone that you really like them if they were avoiding you" I say

"Well no" "exactly I'm not telling her"

"Right well I'm going out to get breakfast wanna come" I say "of course I never say no to food but can we get pancakes" "sure"

I get out of bed and grab a clean hoodie and sweatpants.

I go in my bathroom and change into them I then brush my teeth, take my meds and put my hair into a messy bun.

"Right let's go" I say as I walk out my bathroom

Me and Katie go downstairs and as we get down there I see Anna and Eva.

I look at Katie to see she's walking over to them.

Great.

This will be awkward.

"Morning dumbfucks" Katie shouts

"Morning" Anna says

"Why are you so-" Eva stops speaking when she see's me standing next to Katie

"Anyway me and Jess are getting pancakes you two coming" Katie says

I give Katie a look of what the fuck did you say that for.

"Yes of course we will" Anna says "great" Katie squeals

"I'll meet you guys in my car" I huff and walk outside to my car

I get in my car and few minutes later everyone else gets in I look at the passenger side expecting to see Katie get in but it wasn't it was Eva.

What the fuck Katie always shotguns the front seat, this was going to be even more awkward now.

Eva POV

These past few weeks I had been avoiding Jess and there was a reason and that reason was her past.

Someone told me that she cheated on her ex led her on made her fall in love with her and then she broke her heart and moved on.

And for that reason I couldn't get any closer to her I still really like her and want her but I can't if that's what she does to people.

Right now I was sitting awkwardly in the front seat of her car as for some reason Katie and Anna insisted that they sit in the back seats.

Anna also insisted that we go with Jess and Katie to get pancakes.

We eventually arrive and we go inside.

We are seated at a table and I sit next to Katie.

"So Jess anyone you like then" Katie says and Jess glares at her "maybe" she replies through gritted teeth

"Well I know who I ship you with" Anna says and looks at Jess before looking at me

Why were Katie and Anna doing this they know I've been avoiding Jess.

Luckily our food arrives before the conversation could get any more awkward.

After we've eaten Katie pays for all of our food.

"Jess Eva you want to come to the mall with me and Katie" Anna asks

"No I can't I need to record a YouTube video" Jess says "I need to film some tiktoks sorry" I say

"I'll take you guys to the mall though and obviously Eva I'll bring you home"

"Thanks Jess" Anna and Katie say "thanks" I mumble

We leave and get back in Jess's car, Jess drops Anna and Katie at the mall and it was just me and Jess.

We drive in an awkward silence and eventually arrive back at nach.

Jess goes straight upstairs to film her YouTube video and I go through to the living room and see Ava and Sab.

"Want to make some tiktoks" I ask the girls "sure"

We make a few tiktoks and I have really good fun with the two girls.

"So what's going on with you and Jess" Sab asks "what do you mean"

"Well a few weeks ago you two seemed really close and now you don't speak to her and seem to avoid her" Sab says

"Well a few weeks ago we were really close and I liked well still do like her but I got told some stuff and I don't fancy having my heart broken" I say

"Well who told you" Ava asks

"I can't say"

"Why not" Sab says

"Because I can't" I snap

"Alright alright calm down" Ava says

Just then Anna and Katie walk through the door.

"What's going on here Eva you looked annoyed" Anna says "that's because I am actually I don't want do talk about it any more" I huff and walk upstairs

As I walk past Jess's room the door opens.

I go to walk to my room but she stops me.

"Don't you think we should talk" she says "I don't think there's anything to talk about"

"Maybe why you've been avoiding me for the past three weeks" "fine let's talk"