Chapter 28

*Two Day's later

Eva POV

Jess hasn't been out of my room in two day's so today I want to take her out and make her feel a little bit better.

"So your actually going to tell her" Anna squeals "yes I am boon"

I also plan on telling Jess I love her.

"So where are you taking her then" Anna asks "well there's a carnival in town so I'm going to take her there and then I'm going to go to the Hollywood sign and we can watch the sunset together and that's when I'll tell her that I love her"

"That is going to be so cute" Anna says "I know I'm going to go see if she's awake"

I walk through to my room to see Jess awake watching TV.

"Morning baby how are you" she asks me "I'm good thanks bub how are you" "I'm okay"

I go over and kiss her before sitting down on my bed.

"How do you fancy going out today" I ask "where will we go"

"There's a carnival in town so I thought we could go there and next part of it is a surprise"

"Sure but I hate surprises" she groans "well I'm not telling you and anyway you didn't tell me that time" "okay that's true"

She gets out of bed and then grabs some clothes.

"Can you help me rewrap my leg please" she asks "of course bubs"

I rewrap her leg and then she gets ready.

She comes back out my bathroom and takes her meds before we leave.

"I'm well excited to go to the funfair I haven't been to one in years" she says "I think you mean carnival" I laugh "oh shut up I call it a funfair so that's what it is" she says jokingly

"Okay then well I'm excited to go to the funfair too" I say and she smiles

We arrive at the carnival and end up going on all the rides, I then win her a giant teddy bear.

"Thank you so much it's so cute" she squeals and hugs me tightly "your welcome bub"

We then get cotton candy before going back to my car.

Jess POV

I hadn't been out in two days as I felt shit but coming out with Eva has helped.

"So where are we going" I ask eagerly "nope I'm still not telling you"

"No fair" I say and huff "you'll find out soon"

She starts driving and about half an hour later we arrive.

We get out the car and I realise we're at the Hollywood sign.

"I thought we could watch the sunset from the hood of my car" she says

"This is so cool" I say as we sit down

"Glad I kept it a surprise" she says "yeah I am" I smile and kiss her

I lean my head on her shoulder and we sit in a non awkward watching the sunset.

"It's crazy isn't it" she starts to say "what is"

"The fact that like if you never moved here we wouldn't have met each other" she says "yeah I guess it is crazy but I'm so glad I did you know I couldn't imagine my life without you in it now" I say and look at her

"Neither could I Jess" and I smile

"You know with you I feel so safe and you make me feel happy and I trust you with my whole heart like I say since I've met you I've never been so happy in my life, you bring the best out in me and you treat me so well" she says and I smile

"And all of those reasons are just some of the reasons why I love you so much" she says

"I love you too Eva" her face and eyes light up

"Say it again" she smiles "I love you so so so so much" I say and she immediately kisses me

"I'm so glad you feel the same" "of course I do baby how could I not" I say

---

When we arrive back at nach everyone is in bed so we also go up to bed.

As I walk in Eva's room she kisses me passionately.

We continue kissing and walk over to her bed.

I lay her down on her bed and continue kissing her.

she pulls her shirt off and my hands ride up to her breasts where they are covered by her bra.

"Can I take this off" I ask "yeah of course"

I take her bra off easily and throw it across the room and then take my top off.

I start sucking on her neck and collarbone leaving hickey's whilst massaging her nipples making her moan.

I then go to kissing down her stomach and slowly make my way to where her jeans are.

She then rips her jeans off.

"Your so beautiful" I say and she smiles

"Are you sure you want to do this" I ask "yeah"

"You sure I don't want you to regret this" "of course bub I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to anyone else"

I pull her underwear down and spread her legs apart.

I kiss in between her thighs before moving my tongue up and down her clit making her moan loudly.

I tease her entrance and she arches her back.

"Fuck Jess" she moans out

"Faster Jess" she moans

I speed up my movements and her nails dig into my back.

"Shit Jess I'm close" she moans

I speed up even more and she turns into a moaning mess as she loses control of her body.

As she orgasm's I help her ride it out.

I kiss her and her face looks full of pleasure which makes me smile.

"I love you" I say as I lay down beside her

"I love you even more bub that felt so right"

I'm glad that it felt right to her the last thing I wanted was her to feel pushed into doing anything.

"YOU TWO FUCKING KEEP IT DOWN SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP" Katie shouts and me and Eva laugh

I quickly get up and take my meds before getting back into bed.

"I love you so much" I say and kiss Eva's head as we fall asleep