🦋Chapter 8🦋

TALIA, Keira and Alfie all sat down in their usual spot on the Ravenclaw table, Keira still dripping wet

TALIA, Keira and Alfie all sat down in their usual spot on the Ravenclaw table, Keira still dripping wet.  Alfie looked at them all, and with a wave of his wand they all became completely dry.

"You're both welcome, by the way," he said, grinning.

"Thanks Alf, but there's no need to show off. Susan's sitting on the Hufflepuff table," Keira teased.

"Piss off, Keira."

"Tut tut tut, Alfie. Watch your language!" Antalia said, grinning.

Just then, Marietta, Cho and a bunch of their friends sat next to the group, causing Keira to blush most profusely. Both Alfie and Talia exchanged a look, before Keira cleared her throat, drawing their attention to her.

"Also, Antalia, what, in the name of Merlin, was that in the carriage?!" She shrieked, drawing the attention of half of the Ravenclaw table to them.

"What was what?" she asked, confused.

"'He could do way better than me,' I'm pretty sure i watched his heart shatter into a million and one pieces!" Keira mimicked, exasperated.

"When are you just going to swallow your pride and admit that you like him." Alfie asked, defeated, "Because while you're being so stubborn, you're just going to hurt him more!"

"Look, i'm not meaning to hurt him, I just - i don't know, i don't know how i feel at the minute," She sighed, feeling guilty, "He doesn't even like me."

"Tals. I'm going to ask you this once." Keira started, "Are you blind?"

"What- no of course i'm not," she stuttered.

"Well you must be if you don't think his in love with you." Alfie stated.

"Are you three talking about Dean Thomas?" Cho pitched in, "Because if you are, i wouldn't worry about him not liking you. He's been smitten with you since your first year, honest. Just like Cedric Diggory, but you didn't hear it from me." she winked, and Talia's eyes widened, as she glanced over at Cedric on the Hufflepuff table, who was already looking at her and looked away quickly. "But I'm pretty sure Dean has fancied you longer."

"Cedric Diggory? I didn't know about that one," Keira whispered to Alfie.

Talia smiled at Cho, and looked over at the Gryffindor table, at Dean, who was laughing at something Neville of Seamus had said, and she sighed, cheeks blushing slightly. She couldn't fancy Dean, could she? Antalia knew he was attractive, and he had the best personality, the most gorgeous brown eyes, a cute laugh and- shit. That's when she realised. Antalia Weasley fancied Dean Thomas.

"Shit."

"What is it, Tals?" Alfie asked, drawing her attention.

"I think you might be right. About me liking Dean," Alfie and Keira looked at her smugly, "But it's not a lot. It's only a little crush, i'll get over it sooner or later. Ah! How is this possible? we've hardly spoken?!"