🦋chapter 36🦋

ANTALIA left her room begrudgingly, being told that "We have to go to a 'safe house' to join a society for Dumbledore," by her mother. Talia packed her bags filling up her trunk two whole months early, wondering if her mother had just signed them up for a cult.

It wasn't that she didn't trust Dumbledore- wait no- it was that she didn't trust him. She trusted Dumbledore until last year, but then it all unfolded about Moody actually being the Death Eater Barty Crouch Jr, and then Cedric dying. It wasn't that she blamed him, but she can't help but feel like he knew - he was a leglimens after all.

Antalia grabbed her parchment that she uses to communicate with the others, miserably writing a short note "we're going on a surprise holiday, pretty sure mum's signed us up for a cult - i'll let you know what happens". She sighed as she folded it up and put it on top of her trunk, closing it up.

She lugged the trunk down stairs, letting out a sigh of relief when she got to the bottom.

"Everything okay there, Little Ant?" George asked cautiously, slinging an arm around her shoulders. Her family had been walking on eggshells around her recently, and as much as it annoyed her, she knew it was best.

"Yeah," She breathed out, "Out of breath though, I'm pretty sure my trunk gets heavier every single year."

Fred snorted from behind her, "maybe you just get weaker every year, Tals."

Antalia gave him a look, "why don't you give it a try, Freddie?"

Fred grinned smugly, and swaggered over to the trunk, bending down to grab it by the handle. As he tried to lift it, his eyes went wide as he slowly lifted it from the floor and then dropped it quickly, "Holy fuck, Talia. Do you have a dead body in there or something?" Fred's face dropped the second he said it and both of the twins went silent, preparing themselves for an emotional breakdown.

Talia just swallowed and said, "No, not yet anyway," as she said the last part, she gave Fred a pointed look, and he grinned.

"You'd have to catch me first."

"Oh yeah? Want to bet on that one?" Antaila reasoned, pulling out her wand.

"Tals?" George said, putting his finger on the tip of the wand, angling it downwards, "You're not of age yet. But nice try, really," he laughed.

Fred smirked and stuck his tongue out at her, so Talia picked up a cloth from the dining table and threw it at his head.

15:00

"Everyone ready to go?" Mrs Weasley asked, looking around at all of her children (plus Hermione, who had appeared at some point in the last two hours, Antalia hadn't noticed until now that she was even here). No one said anything so, she took that for a yes, "Perfect! I'll give you a piece of parchment, here you go, pass it around! There we go dear, then just step into the fire place and floo your way to the address."
Molly sighed happily looking around at her children, who were now all looking at the piece of parchment.

Once Ginny handed her the parchment, she looked down and read, in very elegant handwriting:

12 Grimmauld Place
Islington
London

"Right! who wants to go first?" Mr Weasley asked, placing a hand on his wife's shoulder.

When no one answered, once again, Talia stepped forward, "I will," She said confidently, even though she felt anything but.

She stepped into the fire place, and reached into the pot of Floo Powder, and said clearly, "12 Gimmauld Place!" and just like that, she was sucked through the chimney, twisting and turning until she fell through a foreign fireplace.

Antalia looked up, and grimaced slightly at the state the house was in. She stood up, brushing off the door from her summer dress, and whispered to herself "Yep, definitely been signed up for a cult."

She jumped immensely when she heard a bark of laughter from beside her, turning her head quickly she was greater by the face of mass murderer, Sirius Black.

Talia yelped and pulled out her wand, pointing it at the criminal, Black just grinned before saying "Sirius Black, pleasure to meet you. Oi Moony! Come 'ere!"

Antalia still stoop with her wand poised, her eyes not leaving Black's face, until.. "Professor Lupin?"

Remus gave a half smile, "Hello, Antalia, pleasure to see you again," and before Antalia even had the chance to reply, Ron shot out of the fireplace, swearing like no tomorrow.

Ron looked up at his sister, then to the right where her wand was pointed, "Sirius! Professor Lupin! Sorry i took so long after Tals, Mum and Dad forgot to mention you were innocent and thought she should let us know."

Sirius let out another bark of laughter and Antalia lowered her wand, placing it back in her pocket as Hermione shot through.

"Hello, Hermione," Sirius grinned, winking at Antalia who was still in a state of shock, "You okay there, Antalia?" he grinned.

Talia stood up straight, "I think so?"'she said, but it came out more like a question, "Nice to meet you Mr Black," She said, a little more confidently.

Sirius and Remus grinned, "Call me Sirius," he laughed.

~~~~~

hey guys..
did u miss me?
the chapters shit again but it made me giggle
think for turning this into a dean to mattheo fic, what do we think?