🦋Chapter 13🦋

ANTALIA had been avoiding Dean for the next few days, no matter how many times he attempted to gain her attention - she wanted to give him some space

It was already the 30th of October and everyone was waiting outside of the school, waiting for Beauxbatons and Durmstrang to arrive.

Antalia stood in between Theo and Keira, as Alfie and Blaise stood together, complaining loudly about anything that came to mind - they weren't annoyed, just bored.

"This weather is horrible," Alfie moaned, snickering as he heard at least ten people sigh from annoyance.

"Just like my mood," Blaise continued.

"If these bloody schools don't show up soon, I will feed those two to the whomping willow," Theo hissed, shooting them both a look.

Keira snorted, while Talia sighed, "The Whomping Willow is a tree, it absorbs nutrients and water from the ground, and uses light to photosynthesise."

Theo gave Antalia a sarcastic smile, "Okay then, i will murder them both, allow their bodies to decompose and THEN let the Whomping Willow ABSORB the nutrients from their bodies. Better?"

"Mildly," Keira laughed.

"Miss Patil!" Mcgonagall shouted, interrupting their conversation, "Take that thing out of your hair!" Pavarti scowled, as she took a large ornamental butterfly from her hair, "Mr Colesman! Mr Zabini! If i hear you complain about one more thing, you will be in detention for a week!" she cried, exasperated, as Alfie and Blaise sniggered.

"Our bad, Professor!" Alfie called, "Someone really should have said something earlier if you wanted us to stop."

"That's it, Nearly-Headless Nick will be jealous of their severed heads once i've finished with them," Theo said, as Talia and Keira held onto his robes, just as an extra precaution.

"Aha!" Dumbledore called, "If i am not mistaken, the delegations of Beauxbatons approaches."

"Where?!" most students called, looking around aimlessly.
"There!" A sixth year called, pointing at the forbidden forest, where a dark shape flew through the sky.

"It's a dragon!" yelled a first year completely loosing their minds.

"Oh merlin," Theo said, shaking his head.

"Don't be stupid! It's a flying house!"

That guess was closer, as a powder-blue carriage landed in front of the school, causing three rows of students to step back hastily. A boy in pale blue robes stepped out of the carriage and let down a small step. Then these beautiful girls and boys stepped out of the carriage, all shivering from the cold.

A large foot then emerged from the carriage, followed by the biggest woman Antalia had ever seen. She felt her jaw drop, but instantly regained composure.

She walked up to Dumbledore and the spoke to eachother, no doubt greeting one another, before she waved behind her lazily, "My students."

Dumbledore smiled warmly, but the students were rather rude and were shivering immensely.

"They should have brought coats! It's Winter!" Keira complained, as Alfie and Theo drooled over the girls - Blaise looked unimpressed.

The Beauxbatons lot stepped inside, to warm up, and the waiting game began again.

"There! Look at the lake!" Lee Jordan shouted, pointing at the lake.

There was a stick emerging from the water, which Talia soon recognised as the top of a boat. The boat was tall, with bright red flags.

The Durmstrang students left the boat and made their way up to the school. They were wearing red robes, with fur on the side of them.

"Oh merlin! That's Viktor Krum!" Keira squealed, while Antalia rolled her eyes.

"I'd be more excited if it was Lynch, but, he is a decent Qudditch player, i guess."

"You guess?! Tals! He's the youngest seeker ever to play national," she squealed, ignoring the strange look from the boys, "Oh Talia, do you think he'd sign my hat in lipstick?!"

"Merlin, Keira! Calm down! He's not an animal you can gape at," Alfie said, raising his eyebrows, as Dumbledore ushered them into the Great Hall for the feast.

"You can't blame a girl for trying," she sighed, looking into the distance, dreamily.

~~~~

Thank you for 100 votes!! It means so much to me that you like the book!! <3

Sorry for the short chapter today!