🦋Chapter 3🦋

"ANTALIA!"

"ANTALIA!"

Talia turned around from where she was sitting, with George and Fred, to see her two best friends running towards. She quickly got up, abs ran over to them, (accidentally pushing Percy and Charlie over, who had just arrived with Bill).

"Guys! I've missed you so much!" Antalia cried, hugging Keira first, and then Alfie. "I've been worried about you, you know Alf! You didn't answer a single one of my Owls!"

"I was grounded - Mum saw me sneaking back in at 3am after running to the shops to get some Harribo's" Alfie explained, hugging Talia back.

"What in Merlins name are Harribo's?"

"Blimey, Talia! They're only the best sweets out there!" Keira explained excitedly, "I've got some in my bag, actually."

"Come and sit down with us," Talia said, dragging the two by the hands, to sit by her tent.

"Hello, ginger family! Oh, hello Potter, Granger," Keira said, tripping over one of the tent pegs.

Keira had never had a problem with being shy, none of the three had, to be honest. The day they met, after the sorting, they instantly formed a group - most people look at their friendship in envy, they always have been rather popular, wether they noticed it or not.

Keira was the loud one, never had an issue standing up for herself - she was boy, and girl, crazy, her current crush being Marietta Edgecomb, another Ravenclaw a couple of years older.

Alfie was the loveable best friend. Girls loved him, but he only had eyes for one girl - Susan Bones. He was very sarcastic and always knew how to have a joke.

Then there's was Antalia - the only one with a fully wizarding upbringing. She was the one every girl wanted to be, pretty, kind, good grades. She cared about her friends and family more than anything in the world. Antalia was put into Ravenclaw for her outstanding wit and cleverness - Antalia was thrilled when the hat called out Ravenclaw, it was the house she had been wanting to get in since she was little.

"Come on, Tals, I want to see your face when you try your first Harribo!" Keira laughed, reaching into her bad and pulling out a bag of Harribo's and a hundreds of Cadbury's Freddo Frogs.

They all had rather weird names, in Antalia's opinion, Tangfastics! What kind of name is that?

Antalia picked up a Freddo and looked at it cautiously, "Is this the muggle version of a Chocolate Frog?" Alfie nodded. Antalia opened it, and took a bite, she sighed, and finished it, loving every second.

She then took a Harribo Keira was giving her, and tried it. Her face face scrunched up - attempting to get rid of the sour taste.

"So?"
"Do you like it?"

"Well, it's interesting," Antalia said, eyeing the rest of the packet.

Keira and Alfie looked at each other.

"Something's distracting you," Keira started.

Antalia opened her mouth to disagree, but Alfie interrupted, "Don't try to deny it, young lady, what is it?"

"I was walking by the Ireland tents and i met someone." Antalia then went on to explain, what had happened with Dean and Seamus, to the two, who were smirking.

"Finally! Dean's been pining after you since first year Tals!" Keira exclaimed. "I genuinely thought you were going to end up marrying that picture of Lynch you keep in our dorm!"

Antalia rolled her eyes, and ignored her friends last comment.

"She's right though. He even came up to me and asked me for advice. Me!" Alfie complained, "It's getting annoying, really. But now you've actually noticed him, maybe he'll leave me alone."

"Don't be silly, you two! I would have noticed."

Keira and Alfie gave her a look which said, 'really?'. Talia was about to reply when Keira's uncle started calling for the two.

"We'd better go - we'll talk to you soo Mrs Thomas!" Keira shouted as she walked off.

"I expect an invitation!" Alfie continued.

"Piss off, you pricks!"

"TALIA LANGUAGE!" all of the Weasleys shouted.