🦋Chapter 23🦋

ANTALIA didn't want to show it, but she really hated Emma

ANTALIA didn't want to show it, but she really hated Emma. She hated the way she laughed at every joke Dean told. She hated the way Emma would show up to everything Antalia and Dean wanted to do. And she hated the way Dean didn't see an issue with Emma following the two around.

It was March the 23rd, and Dean and Antalia were meeting at the Astronomy Tower, wanting to watch the stars. That was their thing - watching the stars together. They were beautiful, and really, really bright. They made Antalia feel free, and put her problems into perspective.

Antalia had never felt more relieved when she only heard one set of feet come towards the Astronomy Tower. Despite being 25minuets late, at least Dean had shown up.

He walked across the room and sat down next to her, taking her hand in his and sighed happily, "sorry i'm late, darling. I was studying with Emma and Seamus."

Antalia forced a smile, "How's Seamus? You've not spoken about him for a while."

"He's alright, annoyed he lost his bet with your brothers, but he's good," he paused, "Emma told me to tell you she said hello."

"Oh she did?" Antalia plastered another fake smile on her face, "Tell her i said hello too."

"Are you okay?" Dean asked, after Antalia fell silent.

Talia nodded, "I'm good, i've just missed you. We've hardly seen each other recently."

"We see each other practically every day, gorgeous. What do you mean?" Dean asked, confused.

Antalia sighed and shook it off, putting another smile on her face, "Don't worry, Dean."

"No, tell me what's wrong."

"I just mean, when was the last time we actually hung out alone? Without anyone else there?" She asked, and Dean fell silent furrowing his brows, "I'll give you a clue, it was the night before the second task. That was over a month ago Dean," she sighed, "every time we have scheduled to meet up since, Emma's come or you've just forgotten; have I done something wrong?"

Dean laughed and shook his head, "Don't be ridiculous," he leaned in and kissed her, "I've been busy recently, and i've just wanted to be nice to Emma, she's a lovely girl, Tals."

Antalia nodded, and tried to push her worries away, before giving Dean another peck on the lips.

"We could join you and your friends at the Ravenclaw table tomorrow, if you want," Dean suggested.

Antalia nodded, and turned her head, biting her lip. In reality, having Emma sit with her friends was definitely not the award winning idea Antalia wanted, but she agreed anyway.

TIMESKIP: The next lunch time

Antalia was most definitely not looking forward to lunch and all of her friends knew it. None of them liked Emma either, especially Keira.