🦋chapter 25🦋

AS Cho dragged Antalia to Hogsmeade, she felt a surge of joy run through her

AS Cho dragged Antalia to Hogsmeade, she felt a surge of joy run through her. She was so grateful to have her friends - despite their short tempers.

Cho eventually pulled to a stop outside the Three Broomsticks, grinning at Antalia, "C'mon, darling," she grinned, "Let's get a Butterbeer."

Antalia laughed and followed Cho in, sighing peacefully as the warm air hit her. She directed her eyesight to a large group of people by the window - her friends.

"You go and sit with them," Cho said, softly nudging her, "I'll get you your butterbeer and then i'll come to sit with you."

Antalia thanked Cho and made her way over to her friends, Helen being the first person who saw her.

"Antalia?" Helen asked, as Talia made her way over and sat down, "I thought you were doing on a date with Dean?"

Tals shrugged, "Apparently not," she groaned, "It's Little Miss Perfect's birthday, so he ditched me."

"Please let me hex him," Alfie pleaded.

"And her," Blaise glowered, cracking his knuckles.

"Then he told me i'm making him choose between me and her, and said it wasn't fair on him."

Ryan sighed loudly, "Ditch him and date Seamus," he said, running a hand through his hair.

"Not a bad idea," Cho contemplated, coming up from behind the group, sliding a Butterbeer towards Talia, "You good, Keira? And you, Theo, you're both being unnaturally quiet."

"I just don't understand why you're still with him, Antalia," Theo sighed.

Keira agreed, "If it were me i would have dumbed his ass by now."

Antalia shook her head, "I might just speak to Emma, ask her to back off a little bit. I do love him."

Keira shook her head, "Babe, as much as I love you, you need to open your eyes. If he loved you, he would be with you, right now, not some whore."

Antalia opened her mouth to speak but Theo cut her off, "She's right, Antalia, he's not treating you like he actually cares about you."

The door of the Three Broomsticks swung open, and in walked Dean and Emma, smiling and linking arms. Antalia felt her heart drop slightly, wanting to ignore her friends and stay with him. They hadn't been together long, and Talia didn't want to end it.

She turned to her friends, "I'll have a word with Emma later," Blaise opened his mouth, "I'll tell you everything don't worry. If Dean's still being like this after a while , then i'll end things."

"Babe, you're a literal saint for staying with that," Cho said, as she pointed at Dean, who still hadn't noticed that Antalia was there, "I would've dumped his sorry ass months ago."

The rest of the trip took most of the day, and they all arrived back at school just in time for dinner. Antalia's hands were sweating and shaking - she was going to talk to Emma.

Instead of heading over to the Ravenclaw table with her friends, Cho and now, Cedric, she walked straight over to the Gryffindor table, not even sparing a second glance at Dean.

"Emma," She said, Emma looked up and blinked innocently, "Can we talk please? In private?"

Emma grinned at Dean and nodded, following Antalia out into the Entrance Hall.

"What's up, Antalia?" She asked, feigning innocence.

Antalia bit her lip and looked up at her, playing with her fingers slightly, "Emma, I don't want to come across as rude or anything, but would you mind backing off from Dean a little bit?"

"Are you telling me to stop being friends with Dean?" she asked, her face dropping into a furious scowl.

"No, no! Of course not!" Antalia laughed nervously, "It's just, Dean is my boyfriend. I would just appreciate if you let me and him spend some time alone together more often."

Emma raised a mocking eyebrow, "You really think he still cares about you?" she asked maliciously, "Darling, once i'm finished with him, he won't even remember your name."

And with that, she spun on her heel and sashayed off, her long hair bouncing as she walked back to Dean.

"What a slag."

"Did you hear all of that?" Antalia asked, trying to hide a laugh.

"Clearly," Cedric said, appearing from behind her, "come on," he said, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her out into the courtyard, "Cho told me that you might need to let off some steam after yours and Emma's chit chat."

The stars were bright and Antalia could see two figures in the corner, both with bright orange hair.

Antalia looked up at Cedric accusingly, "You told the twins?!"

Cedric looked down at her, " I genuinely didn't, Talia," he shrugged, "Although they might have heard from someone else." He pushed Talia over to the twins and ran back indoors.

"Antalia,"
"Darling sister."

"Hi Freddie, Hi Georgie," Antalia said, looking ashamed.

They enveloped her into a hug and didn't say anything for a while. When they pulled back they looked at her sympathetically.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Fred asked.

"I didn't want to tell everyone, I don't want it to be a big issue," Anatalia sighed, "I also didn't want either of them pranked."

"Little Ant, we wouldn't prank them without your permission," George said, smiling sadly, "The last thing we'd want to do is make the situation worse."

"But we could have words with him, if you like?" Fred asked cautiously.

"No, please, please don't," She said, looking up at them, "I just want my boyfriend back."

~~~

This was a bit of a filler chapter :)

ALSO, idk if any of you love the grisha verse as much as i do, but i'm going to ask any way: opinions on the full shadow and bone trailer?

IM GENUINELY SO EXCITED

1. Kaz speaking
2. Jespers revolver spins
3. BEN BARNES
4. i just know i'm going to love Zoya even more than i already do omg