🦋Chapter 10🦋

TALIA left the great hall and walked to her Arithmancy class that she had with the Slytherins, and sat down in her usual seat

"Well if it isn't the only Weasley i like," A voice said. Antalia chuckled as Theodore Nott sat down in the seat next to her.

"How was your summer, Theo?"

"Eh, same old, same old. Went on holiday, succeeded in world domination."

Antalia laughed, and shook her head, "Did you go to the world cup?"

Theo shook his head, "Nah, my Mum and Dad didn't want me going; i'm bloody glad though, that looked terrifying. Did you go?"

"Yeah, and you were right, i don't think i've ever been more scared in my life."

"Also, really, really off topic, but i overheard your two friends earlier, what's going on between you and Thomas and you and Diggory?" Theo smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Antalia groaned and hit her head in the desk, dramatically, "Not you too! Nothing is going on! For the last bloody time!"

Theo grinned and held his hands up in surrender, "Alright, alright, my bad! I was just wondering if i should get my bridesmaid suit on?" Antalia looked at him, with a death stare. "I'm joking! Calm down! Also, if you were wondering, I don't talk to Thomas or Diggory, so i wouldn't be a best man etc, so i'd have to settle for being your man of honour. What colour suit do you think would suit me?"

"An obnoxious yellow, to go with your obnoxious personality," Blaise Zabini said from behind.

"Oh, hello Blaise, how are you?" Antalia said turning around, "And you Draco, how are you?"

Draco looked taken aback for a second, and then scoffed, ignoring her question, Blaise and Theo just rolled their eyes.

"I'm good, Weasley," Blaise said, and then smirked, "Or should I say, Thomas? Or Diggory?" Antalia smacked him with her book.

"Antalia is better and Weasley," She said, "Diggory or Thomas is never going to happen.

"That's a line i'm saving for my man of honour speech,"

"Shut up, Theo!"

The rest of the lesson flew by, and they managed to leave without any homework; Talia was meeting Alfie and Keira in the entrance hall now, for break, as they had had Muggle Studies instead. Antalia walked down with Theo and Blaise at either side of her. Malfoy had decided to walk of with Crabbe and Goyle, muttering something about not wanting to spend time with a Blood Traitor.

They were nearing the Entrance Hall when they heard Malfoy shout at her brother.

"Weasley! Hey Weasley! Your Dad's in the paper!"

"Attention seeking prick," Theo mumbled.

"I thought you were friends?" Talia questioned.

"Let's just say, our parents aren't currently seeing eye-to-eye. It doesn't make a difference, I hated him anyway." he shrugged.