🦋chapter 29🦋

"Sorry, he said what now?" Ginny asked, eyes widening

"I should have punched her harder," Keira muttered, as Ginny rested her head on her shoulder.

"Tell me about it," Antalia muttered.

Once again Ginny, Helen and Susan were staying in the Ravenclaw common room for a sleepover with Cho, Talia and Keira, (Hermione didn't want to come). Talia also suspected that Ginny mainly agreed because of a certain someone.

Ginny seemed to have developed a small crush on a girl in her year, and though she kept denying it, Antalia could see the way she looked at Luna Lovegood. After all it was the same way she looked at Dean, the same way Alfie looked at Susan, the same way Ced looked at Cho.

"Girls who's down for committing murder?" Cho asked, grinning, winking at Talia.

"I'm down," Susan replied, her hand waving in the air from where she was sitting on the floor.

"Same here," Helen agreed.

"We are not killing my boyfriend's 'bestie'," Antalia said, grudgingly.

"Technically, if we push her off of the Astronomy Tower, it would be gravities fault," Keira reasoned, taking a sip of her smoothie (that Antalia suspected held a great deal of alcohol).

"Yeah! Gravity is natural," Ginny grinned, excitedly, "it wouldn't be our fault that she abided by the laws of gravity." 

"I don't think they'll agree in court," Antalia grinned, lightly.

"If Cedric's best mate was acting like that, she'd be six foot under," Cho said, also taking a sip from Keira's drink.

"Excuse me, Cho," Keira teased, taking back her drink, "that would be mine."

Ginny scoffed playfully, "Like you don't steal stuff from us twenty-four seven! I'm not even in your friendship group and you have stolen at least thirty of my sugar quills, eight of my chocolate frogs, and countless amounts of actual quills!"

Keira feigned offence, "and to think we were on the same side, Ginerva!"

"Oh hello, girls!" a soft voice said from behind the sofa.

"Luna! How are you!" Antalia asked sweetly, throwing a wink in Ginny's direction, who blushed and rolled her eyes.

"I am most content, thank you, Antalia," her pale skin turning a faint rosy colour upon seeing Ginny.

"Would you like to join us?" Keira asked, smiling warmly at her.

"No, thank you, I must send a letter to my Father, I saw a real life Nargle!" She gushed, her eyes lighting up in happiness.

"You'll have to tell me about it soon," Ginny blurted out, her face blushing a deep red.

Luna smiled at Ginny dreamily, "I will. Goodnight girls, Ginny," and with that, she skipped off to the dormitories, her long blonde hair cascading down her shoulders.

Ginny turned back and all of the girls were grinning expectantly, "What?" she asked.

"I think you have a little crush on Luna," Cho teased, winking at the redhead.

Ginny scoffed, "me and Luna? Don't be silly."

"Ginny, babe, I can smell out other bisexuals from a mile off," Keira grinned, "I wouldn't worry, i'm pretty sure the feelings are mutual."

"You'd be so cute together!" Helen squealed,
"Absolutely adorable," Susan added, smiling gently.

"Fine. Maybe I have a little crush," Ginny looked at Antalia almost guiltily, "You don't think any less of me, do you?"

"For liking a girl?" Ginny nodded, shyly, "Ginny, Keira is a bisexual and Helen is pansexual, they're my best friends, you're my sister! How could I think any less of you? It doesn't matter to me wether you bring home a boy, girl or non-binary, I just want you to be happy!"

Ginny cheeks grew red and she grinned at her sister, "Love you."

"Love you too."

~~~~

but of a filler chapter <3

also a bit of linny :) (aka, one of my favourite ships)

treat yourselves today darlings, you deserve it <33