🦋Chapter 17🦋

"You kissed?!" Keira squealed, as her, Antalia, Theo, Helen, Alfie, Ryan and Blaise walked down to the first task arena

"For Merlin's sake, Keira, shut up! You don't need to say it fifty three times," Theo snorted, shoving her to the side, "Besides, that is not the question you ask."

"What?" Helen asked, looking at Theo, confused.

Blaise smirked, knowing what Theo meant, "Did you use tongue?"

"Fuck off, Blaise," Antalia said, hitting him, "what we should be talking about is the bloody task, not my love life." The others snickered, as Alfie linked arms with the girl, and started making kissing noises. "Alf, i swear if you do not shut the hell up, I will feed you to a blast-ended skroot."

Alfie just grinned as they entered the stands, looking for the best best seats. Antalia sat next to Alfie and Ryan, both teasing her about Dean as Ludo Bagman began to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!! Welcome to the first task!" He shouted, starting off cheers, "Can i get a cheer from Durmstrang?!" There was a loud cheer, "Can I get a cheer from Beauxbatons?!" The cheer was weaker, and Ryan and Helen refused to say anything, "What about Hogwarts?!" The cheers were deafening. "The task is simple, retrieve the golden egg from the Dragon without harming any of the real eggs or yourself - The champions will be judged by each judge, out of ten! First up! Cedric Diggory!"

The whole school cheered, as Theo went pale, "Dragons? Did he say Dragons?"

"Don't tell me your scared of Dragons?" Blaise mocked, jokingly.

"Piss off, Zabini," Theo groaned, "They have big teeth and breathe fire! Fire!!"

Talia laughed and rolled her eyes as the Cedric emerged from the tent, he looked utterly terrified.

"Go on, Ced! Think of Cho's expression when she sees that you've beaten it!" Talia yelled, and knew he had heard her, because he looked at her with an unimpressed look for a millisecond before returning his eyes to the dragon in front of him.

He did really well, in Talia's opinion, transfiguring a stone into a dog, and the trying to distract the Dragon with it. But without a doubt, Harry's was the best, he summoned his firebolt and left practically unscathed.

Once the task finished, Talia ran down to congratulate her brothers best mate, but found Ron already there.

"You did brilliantly, Harry!" Talia said, running up to him, "Congratulations on your score as well!" Harry thanked her, as she ran over to Cedric.

"Well done, Ced!" She congratulated, sitting next to him, trying to ignore the paste fixing his burn.

"Thanks Tals. Thanks for the confidence boost at the beginning there, by the way, really, really helpful," he glared, but not making any attempt at concealing the grin.

"You're welcome!" she said, before hugging him and running back over to Harry and Ron.

She ran over and hugged Ron, before linking arms with him, "Harry, you were by far the best! Without a doubt!"

"Thank you, Tals. You and your mates can come the the Gryffindor party tonight, if you want," He said, grinning at her.

"We'd love too," she smiled back, still knowing Alfie and Keira would be the only ones willing to come.

"That was great, Harry!" A voice said from behind Talia.

"Charlie!" Talia said, turning around and launching herself at her older brother.

"Woah, hi there Tals," He laughed, "Did Ron not tell you i was here? He's been to see me loads."

Talia pulled away from the hug and looked at Ron accusingly, his eyes widened and he held his hands up in surrender, "Whoops, I forgot!"

"You prat."

"Who's this Dean Thomas, I've heard so much about? And why have you been kissing him?" Again, Ron looked guilty, as Talia shot him a death stare.

"That, is none of your business! And how do you know I kissed him?!" She asked Ron, reproachfully.

"Overheard Dean telling Seamus."

"Ugh," She sighed, "I'm going to get ready for the party. Congratulations again Harry!"

It was about two hours later and Alfie and Keira were finally in the Gryffindor common room. Dean's eyes widened, and he blushed when he saw Talia enter. She looked over at him and grinned, mind flashing back to two days before.

"Well look who it is!" a clear drunk George shouted, putting an arm around Talia's shoulder, "It's our little sister, Freddie!"

Talia looked over at Alfie and Keira with pleading eyes, to which they responded with laughter.

"Our ickle sister it is, Georgie!" Fred shouted back, pointing at Talia, "you're not supposed to be here! You're in the owl, no- penguin house! We're in the Tiger house!"

"Fred, I think you mean Ravenclaw and Gryffindor," Talia said, holding back a laugh.

"Aha! I knew that's why you were out in the smart house, Little Ant, because you're smart!" George said, tapping his head.

"Merlin, you two have had enough to drink. You reak of firewhisky, and it's only seven!" Talia said, pulling away from the twins.

"You're no fun, Little Ant," Fred said, "You can go now, bye bye!"

Antalia rolled her eyes, and walked over to Dean, Ron, Harry and Seamus, who were wetting themselves at the twins.

"Really, Ron! Why did you let them get that drunk, we still have school tomorrow! And guess who they're going to be complaining to? That's right, ME!" She complained.

"Awe, lighten up, Talia," Ron snickered, "think of how much we can torment them."

Talia's eyebrows raised and she laughed, making eye contact with Dean. "do you want to go on a walk?" he mouthed. Talia nodded and the both slowly slipped away from the drunk Gryffindors and out of the common rooms in to the grounds. The sky was clear as they walked by the black lake, hand in hand, not talking.

Dean plopped himself down on the grass suddenly, and lied down on his back looking up.

"What are you doing?"

"Stargazing." he said, simply, pulling Talia down next to him, he pointed at a bright star, "That one's Sirius," he pointed somewhere else, "That's Orion's Belt."

"I never knew you liked Astronomy," Antalia whispered, looking at him.

"Stars are so peaceful and beautiful, it helps me relax," he whispered back, looking at her too, "I really like you, Talia," he looked back at the stars, "A lot."

Antalia looked back that the starts too, "I like you a lot, too, Dean."

And once again, they both had butterflies.

~~~~

okay this is kind of cute 🥰
Next chapter should be the beginning of the yule ball section ❤️