🦋chapter 37🦋

AFTER getting over the original shock of staying in a house with an alleged criminal, Antalia didn't find Grimmauld Place so bad. Yes, it was covered in dust and cobwebs, and the portrait of Sirius' mum just wouldn't shut the fuck up, but Antalia found it quite interesting.

The place was littered with cool artefacts and wizarding supplies; once she found out she would be able sort through it all, she couldn't wait.

The Weasley clan sat at the dinner table, eating their meal, Antalia sitting opposite Sirius.
"God this really is a Grim Old Place" Georgie muttered, taking a look at the cobwebs in the corner of the room.

"Oh dear," Ginny replied, cringing at the pun, making eye contact with her sister.

"I can see why my mother liked it," Sirius mused, "dark and evil, just like her soul."

Remus sighed, "why didn't you become a poet Sirius?" He asked, sarcastically, "especially when you come out with things as beautiful as that."

"I was a bit busy, believe it or not Moony," Sirius said, smirking, "you can't really have hobbies in Askaban."

Antalia snorted, "Sorry," she laughed, "The image of a dementor proof reading your poetry came to mind."

Sirius let out a bark of laughter, "Merlin, that would be a sight, wouldn't it."

Fred nudged Talia's arm and she looked up at him, "you okay?" he mouthed, sending her a small smile.
Antalia nodded, sending a small smile back.

During the dinner, Antalia soon came to realise that Sirius Black was not only the funniest person she will ever meet (she sends her apologies to Theo), but also madly in love with her former teacher, Remus Lupin.

"So Sirius," Antalia started, mischievously when there was a gap in the conversation. Fred eyed her suspiciously, noting the glint in her eye, "who've you been staying with since you broke out? Because there's no way you would be living on the streets all this time. Especially now people know you're innocent," she said, glancing at Remus.

Sirius wasn't dumb. He knew exactly what Antalia was doing. And he was going to play along.

"Oh you know, just here and there, couple of animal shelters." He replied, watching her cautiously.

"So that's your newest job professor, you opened an animal shelter?" Antalia smiled at them innocently as Remus choked on his pumpkin juice.

"Antalia Weasley!" Mrs Weasley cried incredulously, "We don't pry into the lives of others! It's disrespectful and rude."

George coughed, covering his next line of speech, "Hark who's talking."

"What did you just say, young man?" Mrs Weasley fumed.

"Oh nothing, mumsie."

"Never in my life have my sons", Ginny winked at Talia, "EVER given me such disrespect. Bill and Charlie always treated me with such decorum, and Percy-"

The room fell silent. Mrs Weasley's eyes began to water and her lip began to wobble. The glass in Mr Weasley's hand broke.

"Excuse me." Mr Weasley said, his face stoic and void of emotion. He walked out of the room.

"Oh, Arthur!" Mrs Weasley cried, walking out after him.

The dining room was left in an uncomfortable silence, everyone avoiding each other's eyes. Antalia bounced her fork gently on the side of the plate, as if it would drain the room of awkwardness.

"So." Sirius started.
"So." Fred said.

The rest of the meal was completed in silence, the only sound audible was the scraping of cutlery. Antalia quickly dismissed herself, indicating the twins to join her.

The second they got upstairs from the dining room, George grabbed Talia's arm and apparated her upstairs into their assigned room.

"Holy fuck," Antalia gasped, running over to the bin to empty her guts.
She collapsed next to the bin gasping for air, as Fred and George watched her in amusement, "never subject me to that torture again."

Fred snorted, pulling out an A3 sheet with messy scribbles all over it.

"What's all this?" Antalia asked, grabbing the hand fred offered to help her up.

In the corner of the paper, a small logo had been drawn. It almost looked like a purple and orange star, but with the outline of two people with a top hat.

"logo designs for the Weasley Wizard Wheezes shop," George grinned, running his finger over the pencil drawing proudly.

"But i thought mum-"

"What mum doesn't know, won't kill her," Fred smiled, "we hope."

"Can i help?" Antalia asked excitedly.

"eh, sure," George laughed, nudging Talia.

"When do we begin?"

~~~

So Antalia has a summer hobby now :)
i'm going to try to upstate more regularly!

also, i love you all so much, i hope you're having an amazing day, and if you're not, i really hope it looks up for you, you all deserve so much goodness in life <3