Chapter Five - GOOD

𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑

𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑.
THE BEAST'S NAME

•••

"I don't know what to take you for," I stopped mid-sentence, the angle of his cock hitting a sensitive spot, "just let me finish speaking next time."

A soft gasp slipped past my lips as his fingers began to draw light circles around my clit. Pulling out slightly he continued his caress between my legs, blood rushing to my face as I struggled to hush my moans.

He grabbed my jaw lightly when I bit down onto my lip. "Don't do that."

His eyes darkened as he drew back and slammed into me. The pace sent dizzying waves of pleasure down my spine.

I drew my bottom lip between my teeth again. "Don't do what?"

He hummed, peering down at me. "We'll see how long you keep that up for."

Pulling me to the edge of the bed, he spread my legs apart, swinging one of my legs over his shoulder.

Suddenly, he rammed back into me, his cock hitting deeper with every thrust. My eyes rolled back into my head as his pace sped up, his thumb toying with my clit. The depth bordered the thin line between pleasure and pain, a soft moan threatening to slip out of me.

I bit down onto my lips again, watching as his gaze narrowed onto my tightly closed mouth. I whelped when he lightly slapped my clit, toying with the sensitive flesh.

I arched my back as he grunted into my neck, "Don't."

He crashed his lips into mine, pressing his tongue to the seam of my lips to seek entrance. I caved in, allowing his tongue to mark me. My thighs began to shake against the overwhelming pleasure. I grabbed onto the hand that was assaulting my clit—to stop or to beg, I didn't know.

"Say it," he ground through his teeth.

"Say what?" I panted.

All of a sudden, the softness of the mattress beneath my bare skin was replaced with the hardness of the wall. His fingers curled loosely around my neck, everything else blurring as my sights zoned into the intensity of his gaze.

"What am I, Pandora?" He thrust up into me, almost in resistance to my silence.

"Beast! You're a b-beast."

My legs crossed around his hips, tightening at the animalistic noise that tumbled out the back of his throat. His length rode into me, my nails leaving harsh imprints on his back as I held on. I rose and fell up against the wall with his every plummet. The muscles of his back flexed beneath my palm as I held on; I was transfixed and unable to look away from his face.

A tense jaw led up to the dominating and sharp corners of his face, thick wisps of hair falling over his forehead.

"Like what you see, love?"

I looked away, my face reddening with embarrassment. Warmth flooded into my core, my thighs tensing as I neared the climax of my fall. My nails dug deeper into his skin, the tension between my legs consuming me whole. His jaw tensed as he came, sending me over the edge with him.

The caress was so gentle I thought I'd imagined it. Like a whisper, his hands cupped the sides of my cheeks, holding me like I was fragile. He tilted my neck back, tugging my hair lightly to trail a path of kisses around my jaw.

The only thing breaking the silence between us was the small peck of his lips trailing a path across me, my skin heating under the erotic sound. But then another noise invaded my ears.

The sound bound itself to my senses, a high-pitched shrill sending jolts of pain through my temples. I pressed my eyes shut, cursing under my breath. Flashes of light flickered under my closed eyelids, the impact of the rays blinding me.

The light seemed to blur and mould into a fog, hiding and curtaining a distinct dark figure beneath its shadows. It was so close and yet so far. Like the water on the edge of the desert, the closer I got to it the further it grew.

And like the one that seeks water, I never quenched my thirst. The face—the face in my head never showed itself to me and the images invading my mind sent my thoughts into a spiralling mess.

I felt an ache spread through the back of my neck as I tried, still, to focus on the figure. But to no avail. The harder I tried, the more my vision dulled over.

And then everything went blank. Like a sullen landscape; as if there'd never been anything there in the first place.

Overwhelmed and unsettled, my eyes blinked open to Beast's eyes gazing down on me, a curiousness washed in his look.

"What was that?" He asked slowly, his arms still holding me tight.

I leaned away from him. "You don't get to ask me any questions." Pulling out of the cage of his arms, I stepped further away. "Answer mine, and I'll answer yours."

I waited for his response, throwing my crumpled clothes on in defiance to his hungry gaze. It was all I could do to keep myself calm. To keep my face easy and unbothered.

Because that's what I was—shaken. The images danced behind my eyelid every time I blinked. 

Appearing and then disappearing. Appearing and then disappearing.

Appearing, disappearing.

He chuckled lowly, disappearing through my apartment only to return with an apple.

"You're hungry?" I scrunched my nose up in confusion.

A dark smile curved through his lips and he stood close enough to send the heat within me rising again. "I'll answer your questions if for every question I answer," I began to nod, freezing at the following words, "you lose a piece of your clothes."

I was ablaze to the very core. "Deal."

•••

I'm sorry this chapter is so short, we've just been notified here in the UK that exams are getting cancelled and I've let my mind carry me askew.

Don't forget to turn that star orange and add Pandora's Box to your libraries so you're notified of future updates!

Love,
Laila