Chapter Nine - REDEMPTION

𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.
FEED ME, FUCK ME

•••

He flipped me onto my stomach, his breath fanning over my skin.

My breath hitched in my throat, "What are you going to do? Spank me?"

His palm met my ass before I could speak further, the clash of flesh echoing in the bedroom walls. 

"Beast!"

"It was your idea," he growled. "Don't fucking complain."

I bit my tongue, holding back the moans that threatened to escape me.

My core grew warm as I tucked my head into the sheets, crimson sneaking up my cheeks. After every hit he left a caress over the sting, soothing over the sting. He locked my wrists behind my back, his lips teasing the sensitive markings he'd left.

"But pain's not a punishment. Pleasure, on the other hand..." He didn't finish his sentence, the weight on the bed shifting as I heard his footsteps grow quieter and quieter.

I zoned into the sound of my own breathing, my senses heightening, perking up at the sound of any movement. A sudden cool breeze met the back of my neck. "Beast?"

"Pandora," he answered.

Jolting up, I swallowed, taking in the speed and silence with which he moved. Beast was dangerous for what he did to me, the things he made me feel but they were the things that I knew about.

Other things were lying beneath his skin that scared me more. The things hidden in the shadows, unseen and forbidden. But something about him pulled me in, closer until all that I could see was the intensity of his gaze.

My chest constricted slightly as I clocked onto the darkness tinging the edges of my vision. His touch snapped me out of my daze, lighting a fire somewhere deep in my womb.

He yanked my wrists behind my back, weaving a silken fabric in an arrest around them.

"What happened to the rope?" I challenged, my voice clear and controlled.

He chuckled. "You'll thank me later."

I arched my back, gasping as a cube landed on my shoulders, leaving a wet path down my back. It grew colder, the object a contrast to the warmth of his fingers.

His lips met my cheek. "What is it?"

I took in a shaky breath. "Ice."

He snaked it in a path down the length of my back, tracing the cube on the insides of my thighs. My legs almost clamped shut before he pushed them back apart, holding my hips in an arrest with his arms.

I cursed under my breath, my eyes falling shut beneath the silken blindfold.

I felt his eyes on me, watching my face as my lips parted. He placed the ice on the rim of my lips before replacing the cool bite of the frost with his mouth. He bit down into my lip, branding me with the strokes of his tongue.