Chapter Thirty Four - MATES PT 2

𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻): one of a matchedpair

𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠
(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻): one of a matched
pair.

•••

A prowl sliced through the air—low and menacing. "Not so fast, Pandora."

I felt my heart stop as I turned on my feet. I tried not to—I tried to stay rooted to the ground and I wished that I'd listened to Envy.

But, still, I turned.

It's the full moon, they'd said.

The night of the mates.

My breath caught in my throat. He'd moved in the span of time it had taken me to turn—silently like a predator—like the beast he was.

His eyes were all I could see; golden and blinding, he pinned me to my spot. Fire spread through my skin, burning through my blood.

"B-Beast?"

Something flickered across his face and he took a step closer until I was pressed up between the wall and the hard heat of his chest. The edge of his jaw was pulled tighter, his cheekbones tense.

"I told you," he lowered his head to my ear, "to stay in your room."

"And I told you," I breathed, "no."

Beast rested his hands on either side of my head, his scent washing over my senses. "Why?" he asked lowly. "Why are you—," he paused, letting his eyes run loose down my body.

"Why am I what?" With a startle, I realised his lips were a breath away from mine.

"You should leave," he grounded out.

The tug inside my chest yanked. Hard. "No."

A low sound vibrated through his chest as he dragged his nose down the curve of my neck. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Fuck," he inhaled deeply, "your scent—" He dropped a single kiss over my racing pulse.

My back arched into him and I grabbed his shoulders reflexively. "What?" I whispered, unable to catch my breath.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you." His voice turned low and animalistic, a deep rumble in my ears. "How long I've waited to take you."

Warmth pooled in my core in a desperate surge of heat. "Then take me."

His hands found my waist in an almost painful grip, his breath hot against my throat. "Trust me, I will. Until you're screaming my name." He traced his tongue over the sensitive skin of my neck. He grazed his teeth over the area and I pressed my legs together, clutching his shoulders. My knees buckled as his lips travelled lower and he wrapped an arm around my waist to pull me flush against him.

I could think of nothing but Beast. His hands over my skin—his lips, his touch.

I couldn't get enough.

All at once, he pulled me off my feet and I wrapped my legs around him. The rooms of the Sins and Virtues blurred past us, the gap between us and his room disappearing beneath his long strides.

I had barely the time to blink before he had me on the bed.

The deep blue silken sheets were soft beneath me; I dug my fingers into them, unable to take my sight off him. He pinned me in place with his darkened gaze.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," he growled, "you'll be screaming my name well into dawn."

I shivered, swallowing.

A rip sliced through the air, two shreds of my nightgown hanging from his grip. I made a noise of surprise, the cool air a shock over my bare skin.

A whisper of his bestial form passed over his expressions—wild and unruly. "Temptation comes in many forms, Pandora." He kissed a path down the valley between my breasts. "And you are one of the deadliest."

He flicked his tongue over a hardened nipple, taking the bud between his lips. I let out a soft moan, my words forgotten. He shoved my thighs apart with his knee, locking my hands above my head.

Even when he let go of my wrists, I kept them there, leaving myself to Beast's mercy.

He walked his fingers up the bare skin of my thigh, continuing past the dampness between my legs. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to control myself around you?" he asked. "Do you know how hard it is not to want to punish you for every single damn time you've disobeyed me?"

His fingers grazed my damp folds before moving away again. I let out an impatient huff. "Please."

"Please what, Pandora?" His jaw clenched as he wrapped a hand under my thigh, drawing my legs further apart. "Beg me."

"Please," I said again, aching from the loss of his heated touch. "Please," I hissed in a sharp breath, "please touch me."

A wicked grin curved through his lips. He smoothed the pad of his index finger across my bottom lip. "Touch you where?" He placed his cool finger at the base of my throat. "Here?" His finger travelled lower, to the peak of my breasts. "Here?" He went lower, down to where I wanted him.

"Beast!"

As though in response, he rammed two fingers into me. "Say it." He pulled out to thrust back in, his fingers curling against my walls. "Say my name."

"Beast," I moaned.

He growled. "My name, Pandora." His thumb stroked across my clit.

I moved my hands to pull him closer—he had them fastened above my head again in seconds.

"Say it," he ordered. I sobbed out against the pace of his fingers—they were almost a blur, moving in and out of me as his thumb pressed up against my clit.

And then it was on the tip of my tongue. I had no idea where it had come from, but it was there like the painful tug in my chest.

"Lust," I breathed. "Lust."

He hooked one of my thighs over his shoulder.

And then his face disappeared between my legs.

•••

This is all I could do in time for the update *cries in exams* PT 3 will be up on Saturday!

Leave a vote if you liked the chapter and follow me so you're notified of future updates.

Love,
Laila.