Chapter Forty Four - HEAT PT 2

I wanted Beast more than I wanted my next breath. His every touch sent warmth charging between my legs. I'd become used to the curdling and twisting of my Vessel behind my ribcage but this was something else. Something hot swam through my veins and it was all I could do not to swing my legs around Beast's hips.

His lips crashed into mine and he pinned my wrists behind my back as though he couldn't get enough—as though he knew that I was struggling to keep myself from pouncing.

Because that's exactly what I wanted to do.

I wanted him closer until I couldn't think of anything but him.

Smoothing a single finger down the slope of my neck, he paused over the mark he'd left. His eyes became hooded as he took in the dark trace of where his teeth had punctured my skin.

"This mark," he said, pressing his finger slightly against the bite. I bit into my lip to stop myself from gasping at the warmth settling in my womb. "Is never going to fade, Pandora."

I winced slightly at the wooden shelves digging into my back—he pulled me away from them immediately, my chest pressed up against his.

"But you like that, don't you?" he said darkly, his golden gaze glittering. His lips brushed against mine with his every word as his voice dropped into a low whisper. "You like that everyone can see who you belong to."

I shuddered. "I don't think you know what I like or want, Beast."

Shadows shifted over his expression. "You don't know what I want either."

I didn't miss a beat. "Then tell me."

He let out a menacing growl, picking me up off my feet. I hooked my legs around him as he threw me onto his bed. The silken sheets were all too familiar, conforming to my skin like a glove as he towered over me.

Sliding his fingers into my panties, he yanked them off my legs.

His lips parted. "So fucking wet," he swore under his breath.

Pushing my knees back, he swiped a slow, long finger up my folds.

"Why don't I show you what I want?"

At my silence, he slid a finger into me; I gasped at the intrusion. His digit curled against my walls, his thumb toying with my clit.

He tore my shirt apart to circle another finger around my nipple. "Do you know what I want yet, Pandora?"

Before I could think of a response, his lips closed around the taut bud. My back arched of its own accord, a shiver snaking down my spine as his tongue flicked out across the sensitive skin.

"Beast," I whispered, winding my fingers through his thick hair.

He looked up at me, amusement dancing on his lips. "Yes, love?"

Every single trace of air left my lungs when he caught my other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. It was almost too much—he had a hand between my legs, thrusting into me. He added another finger and I found myself struggling to keep my legs open.

He rose to push my legs further apart, his eyes pinned to mine as he increased the pace of his ramming fingers. I let out a soft moan and Beast quickly fixed his palm to my mouth.

"There's a good girl." His thumb worked at my clit, circling, rolling—oh. "You cum when I tell you to," he warned. "Am I understood?"

I could barely nod.