2021

2020 wasn't the best year for me as a person and a student but I guess it would be at least the best for me as a writer. Being stuck at home 24/7 gave me new ideas for the stories I planned to write for the following year. It was also the year where I had the inspiration and motivation to write or re-write I Was Born to Be Loved by Her as mon amour and its storyline drastically changed because I guess my knowledge and maturity in writing improved for the past years I spent on writing and basically deleting stories.

2020 was also the year where I achieved my most number of followers so far and still I didn't write anything until the 3rd quarter of the year. I have no words to explain how grateful I am for the support my stories have been receiving and how patient the readers are when it comes to the slow or very slow updates.

I may have received some criticisms about my works but then, that pushed be through to work harder and gain more knowledge in writing and studying in senior high at the same time.

I hope that the year 2020 gave positivity and opportunities despite the problems our world and we as an individual are facing. I really hope that our experiences last year would serve as an inspiration for us to change for the better.

I promise that I will work hard in writing my stories even harder and give you the possible best stories that I can publish by 2021. I wish to write even more so that I can inspire, motivate, help, teach you in the midst of all the problems we are facing right now.

This is krchlgn, and I am glad to greet you a happy new year! <3