huit

"Kim Seokjin!" Jisoo shouted, entering her brother's penthouse meeting the smell of fresh ingredients coming from the kitchen. She closed the door behind her before running towards the kitchen where her brother was currently preparing to do something that seems like baking.

"It's early in the morning and you're already shouting inside my house." Seokjin complained with his eyebrows furrowed as he got the ingredients from the cupboards above the kitchen counters.

"It's early in the morning and you're already baking. What's with you today?" The younger asked before taking a seat at one of the kitchen stools on the center counter of the kitchen.

"I heard that Chaeyoung's going to arrive later from Australia."

"That's why I am here! We need to help Lisa and Jennie!" Jisoo excitedly screamed while her legs were happily giggling along with her.

"I clearly said that Chaeyoung's going to arrive, what does Jennie and Lisa had to do with... oh!" Seokjin's eyes widened at the sudden realization. He immediately dropped carefully the ingredients on his hands above the counter before walking towards his sister.

"So what are you planning to do then?" The older had his elbows support him against the counter as he leaned towards his sister. Jisoo clapped excitedly before taking her phone out of her shoulder bag.

"I'm going to call Jennie and ask her for a favour to join me at the airport later to wait for Chaeyoung and you're going to call Lisa to do the same thing. In that way, they'll be arriving earlier than me at the airport so they have no choice but to spend some time together while I'm on the way to the airport." Jisoo explained; unlocking her phone finding the model's phone number on her contacts.

The older seemed to think for a while before agreeing to Jisoo's plan. He too picked up his phone from the other counter to search for Lisa's number that was also saved on his phone the day Jennie brought his sister home from the bar.

"I think we should have Chaeyoung know about this. Knowing her, she knows if two different persons are meant to be together or not. She used to be a successful cupid before, right?" Seokjin chuckled at the thought. Chaeyoung really does have a reputation for being a successful cupid in her different circle of friends. She even managed to make Momo and Heechul together and now the two are already engaged and will have their wedding in a few months.

"I'll take care of that." Jisoo gestured to her brother to shut up; dialing Jennie's number and the latter almost immediately picked up.

"Jisoo? What is it?" The two siblings looked at each other with anticipating smiles on their faces. Jisoo focused on sounding a little helpless as she answered the model on the other line.

"Can you do me a favour?" Jisoo asked, hoping that the younger one is not busy at the moment.

"Of course."

"Chaeyoung's coming back from Australia. Can you join me in the airport to meet her?"

"Where and when exactly?" Jennie asked from the opposite line and now Seokjin was getting ready to call the photographer using his phone. He felt that the plan would work and especially his gut feelings can be trusted this time.

"An hour before 12 pm at the arrivals gate 4. Are you okay with that?" Jisoo asked nonetheless to make sure that she's not disturbing the younger.

"I don't have work today anyways and I'm bored here alone at home so why not?" Jisoo can hear the younger chuckle and that's when she felt the relief wash over her.

"Good to know. See you there!" The older snatched her phone from her hands and immediately hang up the call so he can call Lisa before the sweet ingredients for his cake can be swarmed by the ants.

"She agreed. Let's see if Lisa is not busy today."

-

Chaeyoung linked her arms to Jisoo's as the four of them walked towards the parking lot of the airport where Jisoo parked her car before she ran to the arrivals gate just in time for the Australian girl's arrival, obviously from Australia.

Lisa volunteered to bring some of Chaeyoung's luggage and right after that, Jisoo pulled Chaeyoung with her walking ahead from both Lisa and Jennie.

Jennie can sense something unusual to her friends' behaviour especially Jisoo but she can't help but to feel happy now that Chaeyoung's going to stay here in Korea for good.

"Chaeyoung, do you want to know a secret?"