quatorze

When Jennie and her brothers along with Lisa and Jungkook arrived at the beach house, Chaeyoung was already at the main door with Jisoo; probably waiting for them to arrive. The sun was hours away before it set and the weather is perfectly fine for them to explore the house and the beach for a while.

"There you are." Jisoo dramatically said before walking towards the newcomers. She headed straight to Jennie and Lisa and hugged them as tight as possible.

Both Jennie and Lisa were taken aback by the action and they glanced at each other; maybe telepathically asking each other what was happening.

Jennie saw Chaeyoung walking towards them and eventually pulling the older towards her. "You can do that inside." The model can see that Chaeyoung was glancing at the boys behind him and noticed that there will be an awkward atmosphere if they stay longer outside the door.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung held the two girls' wrists as they walked into the inside of the beach house.

The beach house definitely was inspired by Seokjin's penthouse in Seoul. The interiors have a modern style that Jennie definitely would want for her own house in the future. Right now, it feels wrong to move out and live away from her brothers. What happened in their past will remain there but no one can change the fact that their bloods are connected and they are real siblings.

The only thing that's missing is their good relationships.

"Jimin's at the beach with his boyfriend. They want to see you." Chaeyoung whispered to the model and before she could even say something, her bags were picked up by Lisa who gestured for her to go. Her brothers along with Jungkook automatically went upstairs to their rooms. She still hasn't seen Seokjin though.

"I'm going to make you guys some snacks. Seokjin's still out buying groceries." Oh, that's why I can't see Seokjin here. Jennie thought to herself. She nodded at the younger and drifted her eyes towards the window.

There she can see the couple playing around with the sound of waves splashing against the ground as their background.

She walked outside towards the beach, the fresh breeze that welcomed her felt so surreal. She can see the sun slowly setting down and later it will be swallowed up by the sea. The birds were happily chirping and the couple a few meters away from her were being the couple that they are.

All these things are surreal for her because this is the time when she can see all these things since she can't remember.

Jimin noticed the model staring blankly at the sky and so he decided to call her. His boyfriend noticed too and somehow Jennie felt that someone was looking at her.

"Jennie!" Jennie heard the older's voice from the sea shore and when she turned her attention towards them, the couple enthusiastically waved at her with a big smile on their faces. There was the feeling that even if they're much older than her, she felt like she raised those two by making them together.

The model walked towards them and gave the couple a warm hug.

"I'm glad my couple's going strong." Jennie chuckled as she let go of the two of them, making the other two laugh as well.

"If it wasn't because of you, I wouldn't have the chance to confess years ago." Jimin blatantly said before wrapping his arms on his boyfriend's shoulders. The model looked at them as they shot each other with hearts through their eyes.

Jennie looked at them with such admiration and when Jimin noticed this, he knew there was something.

"You're envious, aren't you?" Before Jimin could even say a word, his boyfriend, Yoongi spoke that caught the model's attention.

Jennie looked at the grown with her hands clasped behind her. Maybe that was the exact thing she was feeling all along while watching the couple in front of her. She only had one relationship in the past but because of that, she had the chance to help Jimin with Yoongi. She doesn't want her friend to experience the same thing; choking yourself with regrets at the end.

"I don't know, really." Jennie confessed. Her eyes were locked towards the ground, she felt embarrassed to feel that way in front of her two precious friends.

"Who's that photographer you're working with?" Yoongi looked up towards the veranda of the beach house and saw the photographer whom he had seen with the model at the airport a few hours ago.

The model looked up from the ground and saw that the couple was looking at something else. She followed them and saw Lisa on the veranda with her camera; maybe taking pictures of the beautiful beach in front of them.

"Lisa? What about her?" Jennie asked; confused.

"Jennie!" The three of them heard the photographer shout from the veranda and when Jennie looked at her once again, the camera on Lisa's hands were pointing at her. Their distance from the house wasn't that far and maybe that's why Lisa had taken the opportunity to capture her with her friends.

"It's different." Jimin commented when they assumed the photographer had finished taking a picture.

"Different?"

"She's looking at you differently, but in a good way. It's like the one you always see from me a few years ago." Yoongi continued. The model looked at them with confused eyes. It hasn't been that long for their relationship to grow much further and faster than she expected, maybe because she only sees Lisa as one of her best friends like Chaeyoung and Jisoo, or maybe because she doesn't want to experience the same thing again.

"Anyways, we had the flight an hour later from yours but why did you guys arrive late?" Jimin asked to change the subject; thinking that Jennie can't handle such a thing with all the things she's facing right now.

"Namjoon lost his passport when we arrived here. we had to wait for him to find it in the airplane before driving on the way here."