vingt

The sun is shining brightly above them as it was in the middle of the day when they all rushed to the airport and book a flight that is earlier than they initially planned to.

All of them didn't even bother to cover their faces anymore because they're in such a hurry.

Jisoo planned on letting the others stay in Seokjin's penthouse while her brother along with Jennie and Taehyung went to the police station where they last found Namjoon's phone using a tracker.

"Medias are already waiting for us in Seoul." Jennie heard Seokjin speak beside her. Of course the media would know everything that they do, especially Namjoon. Her brother owns a famous company in the whole South Korea alongside Seokjin who owns one as well.

They're both known in the business and music field, although they're more likely known as businessmen not as rappers, singers, producers, or anything related to music unlike Yoongi.

"There's a plane available for us to use, it's private." Jimin spoke from behind; stuffing his phone back into his pocket before running closer to them.

"They're here?" Jennie asked with a low voice.

"Sooyoung and his boyfriend were on their way here and they said that the news broke out in Seoul earlier this morning, probably when we're still asleep." It was Chaeyoung who answered the model's question.

"We need to hurry then."

-

"Ms. Jennie Kim, is it true that your brother killed your own parents?"

"Mr. Taehyung Kim, how does it feel knowing that your brother was the one who murdered your parents?"

The siblings are bombarded with several questions by the time they were walking towards their respective vans that Seokjin called an hour ago.

Jennie would at least be thankful despite their situation if only she and Taehyung were the ones receiving so many questions from the reporter, but as she tried to look towards the others, Seokjin, Jisoo, and even Yoongi are getting questioned for something that they're not even involved in.

They were about to reach the exit of the airport when Seokjin stopped them from walking. The reporters around them stopped as well; waiting for someone to answer their nonsense questions.

Jennie saw the way Seokjin closed his eyes out of frustration and his sister was trying to calm him by holding both of his arms. No one was talking for a moment, even the reporters' mouths were shut as Seokjin looked at them madly.

Even before Seokjin could say something, Taehyung stepped out of his sister's side to stand in front of them.

"We would like you to give us our privacy for this matter. It's our problem, not yours." Taehyung spoke with his usual low voice before pulling both Jennie and Seokjin with him towards the vans.

Lisa and Jungkook are going to go with Yoongi, Jimin, and Chaeyoung while the rest of them will use a separate van.

"How the hell are we going to respond to those stupid medias?" Seokjin asked as soon as they entered their van and eventually drifted off away from the airport and towards the police station where Namjoon was currently staying.

"That's the least of our problems now. Jennie, I think you should stay with the others at his penthouse." Jennie's older brother spoke in front of her. The model was about to protest but Jisoo who was sitting beside her glanced at her; gesturing for her to just follow what her brother said.

"Okay." Was all Jennie's response before fishing out her phone.

Jisoo snatched the phone from her before she could even unlock it.

"Now is not the time to check your phone or even worse the social media." Jisoo scolded, stuffing the younger's phone inside her handbag.

"I never knew this would be his way of letting Jennie know the truth." Taehyung released a long defeated sigh with his eyes focusing on the road outside of the car window.

"None of us had seen this coming, we'll make it out of this mess." The model behind him tried to assure his brother and maybe Seokjin as well judging from how frustrated and anxious he was from his seat.

The news billboards outside were filled with Namjoon's face and some of them have Jennie's and Taehyung's pictures as well. They're now filling up the news outlets and Jennie's afraid that it will affect not just their family, but their company as well.

The toxicity of the society is something Jennie, Taehyung, or any one of them can't grasp and manage.