quatre

"You know that you don't have a choice but to help me since my fashion sense is not that great." Jennie rolled her eyes as Jisoo continued to voice out her reasons why she has to help her prepare for her first public appearance as the CEO of their entertainment company.

They were currently in Jisoo's penthouse a few blocks away from the company and Jennie noticed how relaxed Jisoo is while on the other hand, she couldn't help but to feel the stress coming to her as she decides on what the CEO would wear for later's event.

"And I would like to thank you for trusting Lisa the other night in the bar when I was drunk." The model stopped on what she was doing, staring blankly at the window beside her.

"I guess that's one of the reasons why Seokjin didn't nag at me or you that night. I... asked him about her." Jisoo looked at her with a smile on her face. The model continued to go through the different suits hanging on the rack near the bed.

"Lisa is not just my childhood friend. She's the only friend I had back in Daegu. Anyways at least now we're both successful." Right after Jisoo ended her sentence, Jennie found the right and perfect suit for the CEO.

With Jisoo's straight brown hair laid back avoiding her face, the white suit is perfect for her. With its black buttons contrasting the white color of the suit, Jisoo's beauty was way more eye-catching which is Jennie's goal from the start.

"Here."

"Of course you wouldn't let me down." Jisoo smiled brightly while looking at the suit the model brought out from the rack. Jennie was holding the suit with her right hand and tapped the older's shoulder with her left hand asking her to try the suit on first to see if it really suits her.

The older immediately got the suit from Jennie and went to the bathroom to change. The suit was paired with a white slacks and- "Do I have to wear underneath?" Jisoo asked from the bathroom.

Jennie rolled her eyes again while rubbing the side of her head before answering. "Of course. Why wouldn't you wear underneath?"

"It's comfortable."

"This is your first public appearance. There's no such thing as being comfortable when you're new to those crappy cameras waiting for you outside the building." Jennie sat down on the side of the bed and stared at the clothes hanged on the rack in front of her.

The bathroom door opened and Jisoo was trying to wear her slippers- "Oh my gosh." Jennie walked towards her with a shocked look at her face.

"What is it? Do I look okay?"

"You look perfect! I wonder who chose that suit for you." Jisoo slapped her arms with her free hand that caused for Jennie to laugh. She's happy and proud that someone benefited from her fashion skills. It's not always a good thing to keep your talent from the others.

"It's your turn. You have to look perfect too. I might outshine you later."

"You're the main character in the event later so I can't worry about that. Outshining others is a bad thing anyway." Jennie went to go through the rack again to choose her own outfit and the older decided to choose her shoes while the model is still deciding.

-

"I'm more beautiful than you."

"Yeah, Namjoon might want to get you out on a date once he sees you later."

"Really?"

"I don't think so."

"What the-"

Jennie laughed at how the siblings bickered while they're walking towards the exit of the hotel. Bodyguards were waiting for them outside and two cars were already parked in front of them with their respective drivers.

They continued on walking until they saw two figures waving at them on the other side of the cars.

"Lisa?" Jennie blurted out once she figured out who's the one waving at them. She squinted her eyes and there she saw Jungkook beside her with his bunny teeth showing through his smile.

"Since Jungkook is going with us, you'll go with Lisa by your car. That wouldn't be a problem, right?" Seokjin looked at the model with a smirk in his face. His sister looked at him and they both smiled without getting noticed by the model beside them.

"I'm sure that that's totally fine for the two of them. We're going to have a dinner after this so I'll have time to chat with Lisa later. Her staying with you isn't a problem." Jisoo added and the model only nodded. When they reached the cars in front of the hotel entrance, Jisoo hugged both Jungkook and Lisa without saying a word and went inside the car they're going to use to go to the company.

"Namjoon's going to use his car and he's on his way now as we speak." Jungkook spoke before hugging Seokjin as well.

"Do I look good?" Seokjin immediately asked that made the younger photographer laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I don't know what to say about that. You should ask him that and see if you really have a chance." Jungkook opened the car door and gestured for the older to get inside before him.

"Don't even try to have a staring game right here if you don't want to be late." Jungkook looked at both Jennie and Lisa before getting inside the car as well. The two of them looked at him at the same time before laughing at each other.

"I don't want to be killed by your brother. Let's g-"

"Faster." Before Lisa can even turn around towards the car door, Jennie was already inside and the door was already opened for her. She didn't had the time to get shocked once the model pulled her inside and one of the bodyguards closed the car door.

"Let's go." The driver immediately accelerated and the two of them went into a complete awkward silence.

"Is he that scary?" Lisa managed to ask but was ignored by the model. Jennie stared outside the car window with an empty look on her face. She was completely spaced out but she snapped back again to reality when the light coming from the flash of a camera shocked her.

"Why would you take a picture of me spacing out?" Jennie isn't angry. She doesn't feel any emotions instead.

"You look beautiful."

"I know."

"You're pride is truly high, no?"

"It's higher than my dreams. Trust me."